BY BETTY CROCKER #70 in Boxed Meals & Sides

Betty Crocker® Loaded Mashed Potatoes.
Made with 100% mashed potatoes.
Seasoned with imitation bacon bits and natural and artificial bacon, cheese, chive & sour cream flavors.
Add milk and butter.
2 pouches for 2 meals. see more...

Betty Crocker Loaded Mashed Potatoes - 2 CT
  • "THIS IS A EASY SIDE DISH THE FAMILY LOVES THEM.VERY QUICK AND EASY TO PREPARE IN MINUETS ." in 1 review
  • "They have a good flavor and make a good side dish for any meal." in 1 review
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
I don't usually like using box potatoes but sometimes when I need a little help in the kitchen but don't want it to be crowded I buy these. They taste good. Usually very thick and creamy which is great! Recommend this to anyone who doesn't have time to make it home made!
Indigo S.
Tyrone, GA
My boyfriend can't get enough of these. They go perfect with anything: chicken tenders, fish, shrimp, or just by themselves. They're super quick to make if you're looking for a last minute meal as well.
Kiersten C.
Fort Wayne, IN
If time is an issue, these are a great substitute for homemade mashed potatoes. The texture is smooth and one wouldn't guess that they were not homemade if spruced up a bit with milk.
Nichole S.
Morristown, NJ
Not a fan. We tried these and were not impressed, they taste too much like fast food mashed potatoes. We prefer homemade mashed potatoes.
Alleyna S.
Beaver Falls, PA
I'm actually not a fan of these because I prefer to make mine fr scratch at home. I've had these before though and they're not terrible.
Darlene S.
S Portland, ME
I thought that these would be completely disgusting, but they were pretty good. The flavor wasn't one I'd get again but we ate it!
Rebecca  M.
For a quick and easy dinner this mashed potateo mix is a very good choice It'll take very little ingredients and very quick to make
Ashley B.
Moreno Valley, CA
These are pretty good. Almost as good as making your own from scratch. I love the added bacon to them, makes it taste great
Krista N.
Athens, TX
If you are going to make instant potatoes this is the brand. Just enough cheese and bacon to give it a great flavor
Allison O.
Lake Ariel, PA
THIS IS A EASY SIDE DISH THE FAMILY LOVES THEM.VERY QUICK AND EASY TO PREPARE IN MINUETS . NO MESSY POTATOES TO PEEL JUST WATER MILK BUTTER .