BY BETTY CROCKER

Betty Crocker® Lemon Supreme Bars Mix.
Lemon with real lemon.
Natural and artificial flavor. see more...

• Lemon bars? Can you use this mix to just make lemon cake? And does ...1 Answers
  • Can you really taste that they are box made? I prefer fresh but I g...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Foodie Expert
These are great when in a hurry. Just be careful not to over bake them. I have enjoyed them and taken to several gatherings.
Mara S.
Mara S.
Hartland, MI
I usually make from scratch lemon bars, but in a hurry or in a pinch, these work good enough. You can tell they are from a mix, but that is because we are spoiled and know what fresh tastes like.
destiny s.
destiny s.
Bedford, NH
These are really good too! if you love lemon, you'll love these. they really pack a punch with the lemon flavor, and they're very sweet. great for cookouts and family parties in the summer.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Jacksonville, FL
Really good lemon bars. I would speculate that if someone showed up with these at a party that they were homemade!
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Love this stuff, great for thanksgiving or big parties. This has a mild lemon flavor and is great for kids too
HannahJo G.
HannahJo G.
Foodie Expert
Can you really taste that they are box made? I prefer fresh but I get SOO busy and if I could cut corners this would definitely be the dish I wouldn't mind going easy on.
G G.
G G.
Foodie Expert
Lemon bars? Can you use this mix to just make lemon cake? And does this have a strong lemon flavor?