Betty Crocker® Lasagna Hamburger Helper® 12.8 oz. Box uploaded by JAIILUX M.

BY BETTY CROCKER #25 in Boxed Meals & Sides

Pasta & naturally flavored Italian-style sauce mix. see more...

Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Long Branch, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love making hamburger helper for dinner on days where i dont feel like spending hours in the kitchen cooking. Theyre quick and easy to make and you can always add your own twist to the meals. I love to make the lasagna one and make some garlic bread on the side. Super delicious and affordable!
Christina T.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Foodie Expert
I love Hamburger Hepler, the lasagna is one of my favorites. Hamburger Helper can be cooked up in just a minute or you can add things to spice it up.
JAIILUX M.
JAIILUX M.
Longview
Foodie Expert
This meal has completely made life for my family so easy and it has saved us so much money ! This easy to make lasagna hamburger helper meal is the truth! You can taste everything , from the garlic and oregano . It has real Italian seasonings and hasn't disappointed me nor my husband . We will definitely buying this more often , and I recommend this to anyone who is trying to save money to cook a meal that even the kids will love !
Krista T.
Krista T.
W Lafayette, IN
Hamburger Helper is definitely not a go-to for my family. When we are in a pinch for time or with money, it is something we grab for. The aroma that comes off it while looking is actually surprisingly good. It tastes descent. This is our favorite flavor. It is good with or without hamburger.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Martinez, GA
When it comes to needing a fast or easy dinner to make, hamburger helper is the way to go; however, the lasagna did is not our favorite. It just needs more if something. Maybe cheese?
Candi C.
Candi C.
Blacksburg, VA
It is a good go to when you need a fast dinner and you don't have a lot of money. I say over all it is a good fix if you're in a hurry.
Jenna V.
Jenna V.
Walnut Creek, CA
Foodie Expert
Overall, I like hamburger helper. It is a cheap convenient meal that satisfies me. I sometimes wish there was a bit more flavor without the insane amount of sodium.
Hope A.
Hope A.
Beverly Hills, FL
This is not a favorite for me. I was disappointed in it. Yes, it was quick and easy, but it lacked flavor and was a huge bust for my family. We had to add seasonings and adapt it just to be able to eat it. I was also disappointed in the price point as well.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Chesterfield, Mi
Foodie Expert
I dislike hamburger helper, the one time that I tried it no one ate it, since it was a cheap and quick meal I quess that's what I should have expected. Havent bought it since.
Renae W.
Renae W.
Osceola, In
This is college kid single paren't kind of meal! It is quick easy and inexpensive! My husband loves this stuff! I am just not a fan though!