Betty Crocker® Lasagna Hamburger Helper®

Pasta & naturally flavored Italian-style sauce mix.

Do you like lasagna flavored or cheeseburger macaroni more?
Start your review of Betty Crocker® Lasagna Hamburger Helper®!
Vallejo, CA
Betty Crocker® Lasagna Hamburger Helper® uploaded by Toni Marie D.
I used to purchase this product before I learned that I have a gluten allergy. This is a meal that can be made in less than 30 mins of prep and cook time. It comes in a variety of flavors you only need to add meat and milk. You can add vegetables to the recipe. I likes that 1 box is enough for 2 to 4 people depending on the servings. It's a good product to have in the winter time and has very good shelf life.
I do not like this one much. It is priced well, but they must have changed the flavoring. I switched to a generic brand that tastes more like what this one used to taste like. I think it's very bland and missing something, but I can not put my finger on it. I quit buying this years ago when I noticed the flavor changed. I don't care for it but that's just my taste preference.
Poca, WV
This is one of our go to meals when we are in a hurray but we want something satisfying. All you have to do is put together a small salad or just a salad wedge to accompany the lasagna and you have a complete dinner just add a small desert and you are all set. After a long day at work, women have relied on Hamburger helpers for years and this is why.
Fresno, CA
Best Taste nothing like lasagna but it is really good we have been eating this my house since we were kids now my kids either. I like to eat it make a salad garlic bread it has its own taste even though taste nothing like lasagna it is still reasonably priced you get these for around 1 to $2 and all you got to do is that ground beef I also add canned tomatoes
Saint, QC
Another great quick and easy meal to keep in the pantry. I just need to add ground beef and sometimes I’ll throw in a bit of veg too! They’re pretty inexpensive and even better when you can get them on sale. The taste of the sauce is pretty sweet, kind of like spaghetti o’s and chef Boyardee with the type of tomato sauce.
Virginia Beach
It wasn't bad in a pinch. I didn't feel it made enough sauce for the amount of pasta that was provided and the meat that it called for in the directions. It just seemed like it was kind of watered down or something. I had to add a lot of my own ingredients to make it taste better and that kind of defeated the purpose.
La Place, LA
I think this product is great for when you dont know what to cook for the family. It may not be the healthiest thing but its sure does satisfy and taste delicious. Its quick and easy and all you have to do is pick up a box of your choice and go pick up the amount of meat it calls for.
Ontario
Quick Easy and better than some of the cheap Frozen brands, 1 box is enough for 4 people if you have sides, otherwise I'd recommend 2 boxes. Great for showing kids how to follow directions, measure out the milk/water ect. I'D recommend this product to friends and Family!
Newark
The lasagna hamburger helper is a staple in our home we have it at least once or twice every other week and we like to pair it with peas and other vegetables. Very quick and easy to reheats well to. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family
Delisle, SK
This is one of my go to for a quick and easy supper. When I don't really want to cook. Add a side salad and you have a great meal. Usually cook it a few times a month. tastes great and super easy to prepare. I always make sure I have a box or two in the pantry