Betty Crocker® Lasagna Hamburger Helper®

by Hamburger Helper

Pasta & naturally flavored Italian-style sauce mix.

What easy bake lasagna is the best?
What do you enjoy about this? How do you prepare it? What ingredients do you add/use?
Do you like lasagna flavored or cheeseburger macaroni more?
Start your review of Betty Crocker® Lasagna Hamburger Helper®!
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
I tried this and found it to be my least favorite thing from this brand. I think making lasagna in the crockpot is easier but this is nice to have in the pantry for emergencies.
kristy R.
West Memphis
Betty Crocker® Lasagna Hamburger Helper® uploaded by kristy R.
i don’t cook box food a lot but when i do i go to my Betty Crocker Lasagna Hamburger Helper it’s the best of them all and quick and easy to make for hunger little children 🥰
Kateley Beth S.
Wortham, TX
These are so good and have a great variety. Awesome for busy nights when it’s hard to cook and you need a quick dinner!
Bethany B.
Cleveland, TN
This type of hamburger helper is good. I like to cook it and then put extra cheese on it to make it creamier.
Kaitlan G.
I actually really love to make this on a busy day with a salad. This one is my favorite. It is so flavorful and good. I love that you can make it with or without meat and its so good. These are fast and easy to make and I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good easy quick meal.
Melissa S.
Coquille, OR
I try and use pretty much all the flavors of hamburger helper and they're alright but this lasagna flavor is by far my favorite!! I like trying to make different things with it but it's full of flavor, taste fantastic, and very affordable! I'll continue buying this for my family and recommend it to others! ♡♡♡
Claudia D.
Super fast meal to cook. Pre the ground meat with salt and pepper. Drain the fat from the meat add water to boil the pasta. Then add milk an stir and your done . Love this quick meal.
cindy V.
Hornersville, MO
My hisband loves this with garlic bread and velvetta cheese melted on top but me im not much on any hamburger helper meals to me they are not as good as they used to be
Michelle P.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s good, but does have a faint taste of lasagna, but I prefer the real thing!! I would improve it by making it more cheesy.
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
I love to make this on a quick night dinner. The flavoring just needs an extra spice here or there for us but could be used without anymore flavoring! It's a true winner for years here during the week whenever you just don't have time. It's not actual lasagna by far but it is a good mix to add in during busy weeks. Add this with a side of salad and garlic bread and it's pretty good for a boxed dinner!  Betty Crocker® Lasagna Hamburger Helper®