BY BETTY CROCKER

cheyenne c.
i love these brownies because they're so good and literally taste like hot chocolate !!! i actually like eating this with milk because it goes so well together , i don't buy theses to often but when i do i don't regret it !!
Mona p.
Memphis, TN
I love brownies! This brownie mix is my favorite. It combines with marshmallows which is great to eat hot chocolate and coffee with. I love eating these just by itself with coffee and hot chocolate. Its so chocolaty and soft with the gooey melted marshmallows swirl.
Courtney G.
Conway, AR
I love this brownie mix! It is my favorite Betty Crocker mix and have to get one every single holiday season. I bought this at WalMart for a very decent price. This is also very easy to make!
Victoria A.
Columbia, MD
I love brownies sosososo much, they're super easy to make and I just follow the directions on the box. They're really cheap and you can find them in any grocery store, i think they taste delicious and I love making them.
Jessica A.
I always love to bake no matter what the season is. It taste so amazing and just like any store that sells. It's so inexpensive and so easy to buy especially since it's available everywhere I love buying it over and over again.
Erin T.
Dallas, GA
My kids love to make these together. They taste so good and it's a very quick dessert to through together. The flavor is amazing and it certainly met my expectations! I will buy again!
Bailey F.
Columbia, MD
Thought this product was going to be sort of strange but honestly it was so good! The marshmallow swirl melted in your mouth. Totally met my expectations and went above and beyond. Would recommend to anyone!
Katie H.
Jonesboro, AR
These are one step up from regular brownies but people are always so impressed with them! it's just as simple as mixing a few ingredients together, but they really taste great!
Amber Y.
Holy cow. Did you know they made something this amazing! These exceeded my expectations. If you need to take something to a party and want to impress, take these!! They are so yummy and easy to make. The value cannot be beaten and saves tons of time from making something from scratch!
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
These brownies are soft & chewy and taste really good. They're not overly sweet. And the chocolate marshmallow combination works soo well together. It's basically hot chocolate but not in a liquid form. If you love chocolate you should definitely try this out.
Tanya B.
Bournville , Birmingham
How many servings per packet?