BY BETTY CROCKER #16 in Frosting

Betty crocker hershey's s'mores frosting 16 oz see more...

Betty Crocker Hershey's S'mores Frosting 16 oz
  • "I am a huge fan of s'mores, so I grabbed this frosting and decided to make up S'mores cupcakes." in 1 review
Jacqueline W.
Suwanee, GA
I was excited when saw everyones reviews to try it. But I cant say this one was a winner for me, I suggest taking out of the container and mixing it up well before trying to use it so it spreads a little easier. The flavor tastes very factory to me, but hey try it yourself .
Lauren B.
sparks, MD
My daughter just had to have this frosting.  S'mores? Why not! I iced her cupcakes easily with this product.  The texture was smooth and the aroma was amazing.  I had to steel a few bites and I was amazed at how much it tasted like s'mores.  She loved the cupcakes and I loved the taste/price.  I would recommend this to others in a heartbeat.  Try something new and fun!
Kristin E.
San Diego , CA
I am a huge fan of s'mores, so I grabbed this frosting and decided to make up S'mores cupcakes. Chocolate PB cupcakes with the s'mores frosting, tipped with a couple roasted mini marshmallows and a Hershey square. So good. The frosting is very good and easy to work with. Not to mention, it tastes great!
Kiamesha B.
Valrico, FL
As a baker I sometimes use the can stuff when I am in a hurt but this s'mores stuff isn't very good. You are better off using marshmallow fluff and fudge used for ice cream and break up some gram crackers.
Christine G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I am in love with this frosting. It is very creamy and definitely reminds me of s'mores. It's one of those items that you just have to try!!
Eric K.
This is a family favorite I bake with my kids all the time and when given a choice of frosting they choose this one 4 out of five of the times!
Cindy N.
I love using this when I bake. My roommate use to just eat it straight. Which I don't think it is too healthy.
Courtney M.
Fresno, CA
This was my first time purchasing this frosting for cupcupes , every one loved them very delicious
Amber B.
Hewett, WV
Tried this once and it was heaven! Defiantly something you have to try. Taste just like s'mores (:
Jessica H.
East Lansing, MI
Such good frosting, not too heavy just right! Tasty and easy to spread on cupcakes or cake.
Alesandra V.
Los Angeles, CA
Can this cause diabetes if you eat the whole jar of cream?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Does this really taste like smores??
Roseanna M.
Enterprise, MS
Does this actually taste like a s'more or more or less just rich chocolate? I love anything s'mores flavored but have yet to find something that actually taste like one. Would be a great cake if it did!
Rachel J.