BY BETTY CROCKER #20 in Frosting

Betty crocker hershey's s'mores frosting 16 oz see more...

Betty Crocker Hershey's S'mores Frosting 16 oz
  • "I am a huge fan of s'mores, so I grabbed this frosting and decided to make up S'mores cupcakes." in 1 review
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.
Suwanee, GA
I was excited when saw everyones reviews to try it. But I cant say this one was a winner for me, I suggest taking out of the container and mixing it up well before trying to use it so it spreads a little easier. The flavor tastes very factory to me, but hey try it yourself .
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Sparks, MD
My daughter just had to have this frosting.  S'mores? Why not! I iced her cupcakes easily with this product.  The texture was smooth and the aroma was amazing.  I had to steel a few bites and I was amazed at how much it tasted like s'mores.  She loved the cupcakes and I loved the taste/price.  I would recommend this to others in a heartbeat.  Try something new and fun!
Clarissa P.
Clarissa P.
I wasn't a big fan of this I'm a sucker for snores but this wasn't so good & I would most likely not buy it again I do believe in second buying but idk
Grace L.
Grace L.
A bit too thick, but sweet! It looks amazing on cupcakes, especially if you add your own touches. Personally would not recommend for toddlers
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
I have not tried this but it sounds delicious!! Can't wait to get my hands on it! Any suggestions for what to put it on
Brisa🌻 A.
Brisa🌻 A.
Denver, CO
Delicious food delicious food delicious food delicious food delicious food delicious food delicious food
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Garrison, KY
I Love s'mores this frosting is amazing! I bought 3 last time i went to the store! Tastes great on chocolate cake!
carla c.
carla c.
I also the only human that doesn't like frosting. its SOOO sweet that you can taste the sugar granules. stay away
Amber B.
Amber B.
Hewett, WV
Tried this once and it was heaven! Defiantly something you have to try. Taste just like s'mores (:
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Delicious. Love s'mores, and this frosting . It's best on cupcakes. :).
Alesandra V.
Alesandra V.
Los Angeles, CA
Can this cause diabetes if you eat the whole jar of cream?
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Does this really taste like smores??
Roseanna M.
Roseanna M.
Enterprise , MS
Does this actually taste like a s'more or more or less just rich chocolate? I love anything s'mores flavored but have yet to find something that actually taste like one. Would be a great cake if it did!
Rosaly N.