BY BETTY CROCKER #37 in Frosting

Betty crocker hershey's s'mores frosting 16 oz see more...

• This icing sounds like it would taste...Be the first to answer!
  • Does this actually taste like a s'mor...It tastes kind of like s'mores... 1 Answers
  • Can this cause diabetes if you eat th...Good possibility 4 Answers
Betty Crocker Hershey's S'mores Frosting 16 oz
  • "I am a huge fan of s'mores, so I grabbed this frosting and decided to make up S'mores cupcakes." in 1 review
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.
Suwanee, GA
I was excited when saw everyones reviews to try it. But I cant say this one was a winner for me, I suggest taking out of the container and mixing it up well before trying to use it so it spreads a little easier. The flavor tastes very factory to me, but hey try it yourself .
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
I have not tried this but it sounds delicious!! Can't wait to get my hands on it! Any suggestions for what to put it on
Brisa🌻 A.
Brisa🌻 A.
Delicious food delicious food delicious food delicious food delicious food delicious food delicious food
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Garrison, KY
I Love s'mores this frosting is amazing! I bought 3 last time i went to the store! Tastes great on chocolate cake!
carla c.
carla c.
I also the only human that doesn't like frosting. its SOOO sweet that you can taste the sugar granules. stay away
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Prestonsburg, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is by farthest the best icing hands down. I'm not a chocolate fan but this icing is really good. I love Betty Crocker band.
Arlene C.
Arlene C.
OMG this is amazing. I bought this to go on top of the s'mores and wow its really good. Gives it that chocolatey taste with some extra crunch.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Riverside, RI
So so good! This is perfecr for making s'mores cupcakes - with a little graham cracker and mini marshmallows on top!
marilid m.
marilid m.
I love this frosting and use it to make cakes and cupcakes. My kids lo e it as well. Anything that has to do with chocolate.😋
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Kalamazoo, MI
I normally don't like frosting in a can it's way to sugary. But this is more sweet without the overly sugary taste. It's perfect in a pinch.
Alesandra V.
Alesandra V.
Los Angeles, CA
Can this cause diabetes if you eat the whole jar of cream?
Roseanna M.
Roseanna M.
Enterprise , MS
Does this actually taste like a s'more or more or less just rich chocolate? I love anything s'mores flavored but have yet to find something that actually taste like one. Would be a great cake if it did!
Rosaly N.
Good possibility lol
Christa G.
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
This icing sounds like it would taste great on brownies and cakes especially. What do you use this icing for?