BY BETTY CROCKER #42 in Boxed Meals & Sides

Creamy soup with chicken, pasta & seasoning blend. see more...

fernanda C.
fernanda C.
Miami
Foodie Expert
good and easy to make
amazing for those days when u dont want to make dinner, not so healthy but its ok, perfer for college students like me
good price and i used coupons sometimes, good taste,  always recommend to my friends
perfect with a cokee
Jennie O.
Jennie O.
Winchester, VA
The chicken alfredo is pretty good. It's a quick and easy dinner to make. I used rotisserie chicken when I made it. It was a hit for dinner tonight.
Alison h.
Alison h.
Broken Arrow, OK
These are so good and easy to make! You just mix them up and stick them in the oven, so easy when you are pressed for time for dinner!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
These meals are very simple and quick to make on a busy night. They taste great and there are a variety of different kinds available.
Lily C.
Lily C.
Hesperia, CA
This is pretty good and worth having in your food cabinet. It goes good with shrimp, chicken, broccoli, etc.
Sara S.
Sara S.
This is easy and very delicious to make. Betty crocker makes great products!
April C.
April C.
We recently tried this and I was skeptical about the canned chicken (which can taste a bit off sometimes), but it turned out to be very good. We will definitely add this to our meal plans in the future.
Blanca V.
Blanca V.
Malin, OR
Foodie Expert
I make this for my family about once a month and its delicious and we like to add chicken to it or shrimp and veggies it is so delicious. I recommend it to any one.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
I really like anything that's a meal in a package because you can just add anything to it and make a great tasting meal. These taste great even alone and you cant beat the price!