BY BETTY CROCKER #23 in Boxed Meals & Sides

Creamy soup with chicken, pasta & cheesy seasoning blend. see more...

SARAH L.
Windom, TX
These are perfect for the busy mom who still wants a homecooked meal. Everything, including the meat, is included in the box. You throw it all in a pan and bake it. It tastes like you've spent hours over the stove.
Asia B.
Elkhart, IN
Foodie Expert
This is my all time favorite . I honestly wish they hadn't discontinued it! We always purchased it and it was hardly ever on the shelves I don't know why it was discontinued
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
My daughter is a big fan of this and she will eat it all. The flavor is very good and the price is very affordable. This feed me,my boyfriend and our daughter.
Lisa M.
Lamont, CA
Foodie Expert
I have always been a fan of Betty Crocker and hamburger helper meals since I was little. They are easy to make and easy to get at the grocery store.
Melissa C.
Grand Rapids, MI
Foodie Expert
These are always nice for a quick meal after work. I love them! Anything with cheese has my name written all over it!
Devon D.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Tasty, easy to make and comes with everything you need , perfect for late night dinners.
Jenny N.
San Jose, CA
It's very tasty and it's so easy. My family couldn't get enough of it. They were so impressed my how delicious it was and how easy it was to make.
Karley G.
Yadkinville , Nc
Very good and easy meal to fix for family and feeds a lot all flavors are good
Kirstin T.
These are perfect for busy evenings and they taste amazing! I love making these simple meals
Halie W.
Conroe , Tx
Foodie Expert
These are perfect for a quick and easy family meal and that Tastes great!!
SARAH L.
Windom, TX
What's your favorite complete meal?