BY BETTY CROCKER

Betty Crocker® Heath™ Milk Chocolate English Toffee Premium Dessert Bar Mix.

Finest quality.

Makes an 8x8 pan.

Per 1/16 package.

110 calories.

0.5g sat fat. 3% DV.

140 mg sodium 6% DV.

16g sugars.

See nutrition facts for "as prepared" information. see more...

Heather K.
Heather K.
Kalamazoo, MI
These deserve more than five stars!! The first time I ate one of these it was like heaven, I couldn't believe I was better than he was. I don't buy him all the time of you sleep because you shouldn't eat chocolate like this all the time but if I could I would. Definitely addicting so be careful how many eat in one sitting!
Rhonda W.
Rhonda W.
Mesa, AZ
I love Heath bars! It's one of my favorite treats so when I saw these baking mixes I was excited to give them a try. It was a huge hit and the whole family loved it. It's a nice quick alternative to baking from scratch
Amy R.
Amy R.
So good! A rich, easy to make dessert. Fun to make when you have a sweet tooth craving and good enough to serve to company! Bought at Target of Walmart.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Gloversville, NY
Delicious k love heath and toffee this was a great combination and I would definitely buy more its easy to make and tasts so good
Yarisel D.
Yarisel D.
Hialeah, FL
I am a chocolate lover but this is on a whole other level I LOVE this heath milk chocolate toffee I could eat it 24/7
Annmargaret W.
Annmargaret W.
Louisville, KY
Love love love very delishes one of my favorites!!! Very moist when you cook them and such good flavoring
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Scranton, PA
Easy to follow directions and was fun to make. Came out great and was tasty to eat!
Elli H.
Elli H.
Muncie, IN
I really like toffee bars and I really like yeah bars. So I figured putting the two together wasn't a bad idea. I bought these expecting to be a sweet, delicious treat. Instead it was sweet chocolate over load. It hurts my teeth just thinking about it. I mean...I love sweet treats and chocolate but this was just too much.
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
San Antonio, TX
I have to say i was very impressed by this product. Heath bars have to be my favorite candy bar, and this product went above ad beyond. I would recommend this with vanilla ice cream while its hot!! FIrst time using this product but will indulge again and again.
Valerie K.
Valerie K.
San Diego , CA
Heath bars and my favorite candy and now I can have them as a bar oh yes please. Great for parties as a dessert a real crowd pleaser especially for my chocolate lovers out there