BY BETTY CROCKER

Betty Crocker® Heath™ Milk Chocolate English Toffee Premium Dessert Bar Mix.

Finest quality.

Makes an 8x8 pan.

Per 1/16 package.

110 calories.

0.5g sat fat. 3% DV.

140 mg sodium 6% DV.

16g sugars.

See nutrition facts for "as prepared" information. see more...

Elli H.
Muncie, IN
I really like toffee bars and I really like yeah bars. So I figured putting the two together wasn't a bad idea. I bought these expecting to be a sweet, delicious treat. Instead it was sweet chocolate over load. It hurts my teeth just thinking about it. I mean...I love sweet treats and chocolate but this was just too much.
Deb J.
Woodbury, MN
When you are in a hurry and need to make a dessert, Betty Crocker Heath Milk Chocolate English Toffee Bar Premium Dessert Bar Mix does the trick quite nicely. This mix makes a great dessert look effortless and is tasty too!
Heather K.
Kalamazoo, MI
These deserve more than five stars!! The first time I ate one of these it was like heaven, I couldn't believe I was better than he was. I don't buy him all the time of you sleep because you shouldn't eat chocolate like this all the time but if I could I would. Definitely addicting so be careful how many eat in one sitting!
Priscilla M.
San Antonio, TX
I have to say i was very impressed by this product. Heath bars have to be my favorite candy bar, and this product went above ad beyond. I would recommend this with vanilla ice cream while its hot!! FIrst time using this product but will indulge again and again.
Corinna D.
Phoenix, AZ
this toffee bar kit is the bees knees, it really is wonderful. i also love their cake mixes.. well pretty much their entire brand lol great prices and great products.
Valerie K.
San Diego , CA
Heath bars and my favorite candy and now I can have them as a bar oh yes please. Great for parties as a dessert a real crowd pleaser especially for my chocolate lovers out there
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
You can't go wrong with Betty Crocker! This is been a staple in our household since I was little. I absolutely love the English toffee bar. Try not to eat it too much because it's not exactly healthy but definitely a great treat in the winter time. Very easy to make as well
Rhonda W.
Mesa, AZ
I love Heath bars! It's one of my favorite treats so when I saw these baking mixes I was excited to give them a try. It was a huge hit and the whole family loved it. It's a nice quick alternative to baking from scratch
Amber H.
 The worst dessert mix I have ever purchased. The toffee or so-called Toffie tasted more like stale peanuts. It was a very very sorry waste of money fortunately it wasn't too expensive .
Sarah C.
I love Heath Bars so this dessert was a must try! It is delicious. The directions were clear and easy to follow. I will definitely be trying this again.