BY BETTY CROCKER #40 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Hamburger Helper Stroganoff 5.6oz see more...

Crystal G.
This is the classic hamburger helper. Delicious and easy to make! Quick filling dinner for tastes of all kinds. The only suggestion I have is adding more than one pound of ground beef. One pound is not enough to even out the amount of noodles and sauce in the box. Also, if you have a big family, you should probably make two boxes because one will leave everyone hungry. That is unless you make a bunch of other side dishes to go with the meal. I think that is unnecessary though because of the great taste and mixture of meat and pasta. Make sure you follow the directions and do not cook it too fast because the noodles will stick to the bottom of the pan. This is by far my favorite flavor though because it tastes good,my son loves it, and there is only two major steps included.
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
I love this stroganoff! This is super delicious, and super easy to prepare! All you need is hamburger, water, and some sour cream! The sour cream is optional, but it makes it extra creamy! This was my dad's favorite hamburger helper and now it's mine! ❤️😋
Natalia T.
Short on time? This is a great, fast, easy, economic meal for busy people. I tweeked it a bit by using ground turkey & added mushrooms. Ready in less than 30 minutes & taste like scratch made stroganoff that took hours to make. The portions are decent sized and I end up having leftovers for lunch the next day after my husband & I enjoy dinner. Yum!
Natalee C.
Montrose, CO
This always has been one of my all time favorite Hamburger Helper meals. It has a lot of flavor! You could add some diced green peppers, onions, and mushrooms...Put a little shredded cheese on top and have a philly steak-like meal! Delicious!
Rachel M.
Great taste. Unfortunately I always forget I need milk with it though! I rarely have milk at home. It's a great choice for everyone in the family though. My step-daughter always picks it when she has a chance.
Alessandra Q.
Duluth, MN
Yassss. This is one of my two favorite flavors of hamburger helper. I love the little bits of carrots that already come in the sauce but I also love to add my own vegetables.
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
This tastes okay but I buy other flavors like cheeseburger or lasagna now because my family isn't a fan of this flavor. I'm the only one who likes it. It's a little salty.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
I don't care much for this version of beef stroganoff. We've tried it a couple of times and the sauce and flavor of this meal is just not as rich as I prefer.
Nikki S.
Pretty good . I like this one and the lasagna. When you're busy this is the perfect quick and easy meal. Add a salad and garlic bread and your meal is complete
Melisha S.
Augusta, GA
It is so easy to get and make. Just add your own spices. Not only is affordable at $2.00 a box, but it can fill up the family. I make it at twice a month.
Caitlin B.
Mount Carmel, IL
Realistically, how many people would a box of this feed?