BY HAMBURGER HELPER

Hamburger Helper Stroganoff 5.6oz see more...

Qveen C.
Purchased at: Target
I grew up on hamburger helper so It's going to be a good review. My mom always came home from the store and had hamburger helper. It's really good when prepared right. All you need is ground beef and it's a meal.
Katie T.
Boiling Springs
I’d be lying if I said I didn’t always have a box of this in my pantry. This is a perfect meal for those nights that you want to cook without running 3 different burners at the same time 😂 This always hits the spot- my husband never complains when I make this!
Caitlin A.
Hyde park
It's very easy to make but takes more time than other ready to eat meals. It's good for an easier meal but one that you can still cook. It tastes good but it's slightly expensive for what you get.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Wow, I love this dish so much! It makes such a great meal and tastes so great. It makes a large portion are I always get at least 3 meals out of it. It is fast, easy, and cheap... you just brown the ground beef and then throw everything together. I've never met anyone who didn't like this.
Rachelle W.
Phoenix
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a good quick fix for a fast dinner. I prefer homemade stroganoff better. I think it needs mor cream in the sauce so we added some sour cream and philly cream cheese. Because we had to add things to make it taste better is why I am giving three stars.
Crystal G.
This is the classic hamburger helper. Delicious and easy to make! Quick filling dinner for tastes of all kinds. The only suggestion I have is adding more than one pound of ground beef. One pound is not enough to even out the amount of noodles and sauce in the box. Also, if you have a big family, you should probably make two boxes because one will leave everyone hungry. That is unless you make a bunch of other side dishes to go with the meal. I think that is unnecessary though because of the great taste and mixture of meat and pasta. Make sure you follow the directions and do not cook it too fast because the noodles will stick to the bottom of the pan. This is by far my favorite flavor though because it tastes good,my son loves it, and there is only two major steps included.
Natalia T.
Short on time? This is a great, fast, easy, economic meal for busy people. I tweeked it a bit by using ground turkey & added mushrooms. Ready in less than 30 minutes & taste like scratch made stroganoff that took hours to make. The portions are decent sized and I end up having leftovers for lunch the next day after my husband & I enjoy dinner. Yum!
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
I love this stroganoff! This is super delicious, and super easy to prepare! All you need is hamburger, water, and some sour cream! The sour cream is optional, but it makes it extra creamy! This was my dad's favorite hamburger helper and now it's mine! ❤️😋
Natalee C.
Montrose, CO
This always has been one of my all time favorite Hamburger Helper meals. It has a lot of flavor! You could add some diced green peppers, onions, and mushrooms...Put a little shredded cheese on top and have a philly steak-like meal! Delicious!
Rachel M.
Great taste. Unfortunately I always forget I need milk with it though! I rarely have milk at home. It's a great choice for everyone in the family though. My step-daughter always picks it when she has a chance.
Caitlin B.
Mount Carmel, IL
Realistically, how many people would a box of this feed?