BY BETTY CROCKER #38 in Boxed Meals & Sides

Hamburger Helper Stroganoff 5.6oz see more...

Crystal G.
Foodie Expert
This is the classic hamburger helper. Delicious and easy to make! Quick filling dinner for tastes of all kinds. The only suggestion I have is adding more than one pound of ground beef. One pound is not enough to even out the amount of noodles and sauce in the box. Also, if you have a big family, you should probably make two boxes because one will leave everyone hungry. That is unless you make a bunch of other side dishes to go with the meal. I think that is unnecessary though because of the great taste and mixture of meat and pasta. Make sure you follow the directions and do not cook it too fast because the noodles will stick to the bottom of the pan. This is by far my favorite flavor though because it tastes good,my son loves it, and there is only two major steps included.
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
Foodie Expert
I love this stroganoff! This is super delicious, and super easy to prepare! All you need is hamburger, water, and some sour cream! The sour cream is optional, but it makes it extra creamy! This was my dad's favorite hamburger helper and now it's mine! ❤️😋
emily n.
Louisville, KY
It's good and my family thinks it's good. But I think the meat tastes kindof ODs but idk that's just me
Heather H.
Fernandina, FL
Foodie Expert
This is a dinner I know my family will gobble up and it is quick and easy to make on a busy work night.
Mary L.
Montgomery, TX
This is a staple in our household. So easy to make, tastes great and only needs a pound of hamburger. You can even start with frozen meat.
Melisha S.
Augusta, GA
Foodie Expert
It is so easy to get and make. Just add your own spices. Not only is affordable at $2.00 a box, but it can fill up the family. I make it at twice a month.
Nikki S.
Pretty good . I like this one and the lasagna. When you're busy this is the perfect quick and easy meal. Add a salad and garlic bread and your meal is complete
Molly E.
Round Rock, TX
Love this stuff! This is a good meal when you don't have a lot of time to stand over then stove and cook a big meal. I like to add sour cream to mine. yum!
Natalee C.
Montrose, CO
This always has been one of my all time favorite Hamburger Helper meals. It has a lot of flavor! You could add some diced green peppers, onions, and mushrooms...Put a little shredded cheese on top and have a philly steak-like meal! Delicious!
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Foodie Expert
I don't care much for this version of beef stroganoff. We've tried it a couple of times and the sauce and flavor of this meal is just not as rich as I prefer.
Caitlin B.
Mount Carmel, IL
Realistically, how many people would a box of this feed?