BY HAMBURGER HELPER

Hamburger Helper Stroganoff 5.6oz see more...

Caitlin A.
Hyde park
It's very easy to make but takes more time than other ready to eat meals. It's good for an easier meal but one that you can still cook. It tastes good but it's slightly expensive for what you get.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Wow, I love this dish so much! It makes such a great meal and tastes so great. It makes a large portion are I always get at least 3 meals out of it. It is fast, easy, and cheap... you just brown the ground beef and then throw everything together. I've never met anyone who didn't like this.
Crystal G.
This is the classic hamburger helper. Delicious and easy to make! Quick filling dinner for tastes of all kinds. The only suggestion I have is adding more than one pound of ground beef. One pound is not enough to even out the amount of noodles and sauce in the box. Also, if you have a big family, you should probably make two boxes because one will leave everyone hungry. That is unless you make a bunch of other side dishes to go with the meal. I think that is unnecessary though because of the great taste and mixture of meat and pasta. Make sure you follow the directions and do not cook it too fast because the noodles will stick to the bottom of the pan. This is by far my favorite flavor though because it tastes good,my son loves it, and there is only two major steps included.
Natalia T.
Short on time? This is a great, fast, easy, economic meal for busy people. I tweeked it a bit by using ground turkey & added mushrooms. Ready in less than 30 minutes & taste like scratch made stroganoff that took hours to make. The portions are decent sized and I end up having leftovers for lunch the next day after my husband & I enjoy dinner. Yum!
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
I love this stroganoff! This is super delicious, and super easy to prepare! All you need is hamburger, water, and some sour cream! The sour cream is optional, but it makes it extra creamy! This was my dad's favorite hamburger helper and now it's mine! ❤️😋
Natalee C.
Montrose, CO
This always has been one of my all time favorite Hamburger Helper meals. It has a lot of flavor! You could add some diced green peppers, onions, and mushrooms...Put a little shredded cheese on top and have a philly steak-like meal! Delicious!
Rachel M.
Great taste. Unfortunately I always forget I need milk with it though! I rarely have milk at home. It's a great choice for everyone in the family though. My step-daughter always picks it when she has a chance.
Alessandra Q.
Duluth, MN
Yassss. This is one of my two favorite flavors of hamburger helper. I love the little bits of carrots that already come in the sauce but I also love to add my own vegetables.
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
This tastes okay but I buy other flavors like cheeseburger or lasagna now because my family isn't a fan of this flavor. I'm the only one who likes it. It's a little salty.
Brittany D.
I don't care much for this version of beef stroganoff. We've tried it a couple of times and the sauce and flavor of this meal is just not as rich as I prefer.
Caitlin B.
Mount Carmel, IL
Realistically, how many people would a box of this feed?