GroceryFrozen FoodsHamburger HelperPackaged Meals & SidesHamburger Helper
Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper, Potatoes Stroganoff Hamburger Helper, 101 Oz Box (Twin Pack)

by Hamburger Helper

Potatoes Stroganoff Hamburger Helper is made with REAL herbs and spices for the flavors you love most. Our products are made with NO artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources. Add Your Own Twist! Into yummy bacon deliciousness? Stir in chopped cooked bacon and cooked green beans just before serving. For extra zip, serve with hot sauce.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper, Potatoes Stroganoff Hamburger Helper, 10.1 Oz Box (Twin Pack)!
Teresa P.
Pocahontas, AR
Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper, Potatoes Stroganoff Hamburger Helper, 10.1 Oz Box (Twin Pack) uploaded by Teresa P.
Hamburger helper is a good product for when you need to fix something real quick? Hamburger helper is a very affordable and has good taste and has many different varieties. This product is a good value for the the price, and I recommend this product.
Morgan H.
Saint Louis, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I looooove potatoes stroganoff. It is one of my favorites, and the Hamburger Helper brand is the best brand that I've personally liked. The off brands are good, but this is the bomb. I love it. And it's my go to when I'm feeling like a home-y meal.
Brittany B.
Nicholasville, KY
Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper, Potatoes Stroganoff Hamburger Helper, 10.1 Oz Box (Twin Pack) uploaded by Brittany B.
We love this! The potatoes are real, and do not taste like they've been rehydrated. We love this with sausage instead of beef and added cheese. It's more of a breakfast potato meal. Has hamburger helper considered getting into the breakfast business?? Mmmmm!
Vanessa Z.
Downey, CA
I am so thankful for these! After a long day the last thing I want to do is cook so with this easy dinner I can feed myself and my kids

Looking for your answer?