America's favorite Hamburger Helper is made with 100% REAL cheese for the real taste you love most. Our products are made with NO artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources.

Is there a way to make this vegetarian?
What’s the difference between this and the regular cheeseburger macaroni?
Is this any good?
Start your review of Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper, Deluxe Cheeseburger Macaroni Hamburger Helper, 5.5 Oz Box!
Product Highlights
“We like to make ours with ground turkey instead of ground beef though.” in 1 review
“It's a simple quick meal too.” in 1 review
Redford , MI
The only flavor my boys like,i craved this when i was pregnant every single time. Easy,fast and delicious. I add toppings to mine based on whatever i have on hand. I season my meat too as im browning it. We don’t eat ground beef in our house so we sub out with ground turkey or chicken and it still taste bomb dot com. Would recommend to any parent cooking on a budget and looking to get dinner on the table in under 30 minutes. Great paired with baked tots and dinner rolls.
College station
Grew fond of Mr, double mac after a short time 😍. Love it . Bursting with flavor. Very affordable, fills up tummies to ask for more. It quick easy to make for even those with mot alot of cooking skills or time. Love it occasionally still eat it because hubby works 12 hours days can't cook alot. I reccomend and others flavors they offer
Stamford, TX
Super easy and tasty. This product is so so easy to make. Most of the ingredients are provided for you and there’s easy to follow directions on the back of the box. It doesn’t take a lot of time to make! Definitely one of my go to meals because it’s really easy to make, it’s really flavorful, and it’s always a crowd favorite!
Duluth, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
This product was not that great. It was too salty and didn't have much other flavor to it and what flavor that was there was nasty.The noodles were starchy. It was cheap on clearance but i would never buy it again. I dont want to say dont buy it cause you may like it.
blythewood
Ahhh a childhood favorite. I like Hamburger Helper because it’s a quick easy meal on a busy night that my whole family enjoys. The Deluxe Cheeseburger Macaroni is our go to flavor. We always make it with blueberry muffins (weird, right?) even when I was a kid.
Savannah , GA
I love Hamburger Helper which I just recently made. It is super affordable and easy to make. If you want a meal that can be ready in less than 30 minutes then I would suggest Hamburger Helper. I definitely will be buying more of this product.
Philadelphia, PA
I love making things like this on my lazy cooking days. By itself I think it taste good. But with some ground beef and other extra added ingredients it taste really good and your family will love it too. It’s a really grate comfort food.
Connecticut
Since I was a little kid I’ve always eaten Hamburger Helper & I really love the Deluxe Cheeseburger but all of the Hamburger Helper flavors are excellent & I also add extra pasta & shredded sharp cheddar cheese in it & it makes it even more delicious
Huntington Station
Love this as a quick and easy meal! Just add ground beef and then mix it all up! It’s very affordable and easy to make! It’s delicious too I’m always going for seconds! Everyone should try this at least once in their life!
Windsor Locks, CT
This is one of our go-to quick and easy meals. After a long day at work sometimes you just don’t have the energy to cook for your family! Just add ground beef and voila, dinner is served. Very affordable too!