Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper Classic Cheddar Cheese Melt uploaded by Ashlie H.Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper Classic Cheddar Cheese Melt uploaded by Joanne C.

BY BETTY CROCKER #47 in Boxed Meals & Sides

Betty Crocker® Hamburger Helper® Classic Cheddar Cheese Melt.
Add hamburger.
Pasta & naturally flavored sauce mix.
Skillet prep.
Makes about 5, 1 cup servings. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "They are quick and easy, the taste great and my kids love to eat when I make these for a quick supper!" in 1 review
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Garland, TX
Such an easy dinner for nights you're not feeling at your most strong! I personally thinking make hamburger helper at least once every other week or even every week sometimes. Even better that they come in so many different flavors and styles. Always room to switch things up or try something new with the recipe!
Colleen F.
Colleen F.
Erie, PA
Eww! I normally cook fresh food, so maybe my taste buds are not used to the processed boxed food but I had this and could barely stomach it. Not only does it just taste fake, filled with chemicals, and is not healthy at all. The draws are probably that it is cheap and quick, but when you compare it to a homemade" version, not only is the price and time about the same, the calories and sodium are SIGNIFICANTLY less.
Ashlie H.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Foodie Expert
This is my fiancee's favorite hamburger helper but not mine. This is the only one he will eat so I do tire of it very quickly even though we don't eat it that much. We usually buy this to fix for dinner when we have had a busy day and want a quick meal to eat. I do like that it is cheap a d can pretty much be bought anywhere.
Katarina C.
Katarina C.
Cedar Park, TX
Works well in desperation when you're broke, but it's a short step above fast food.
Casey H.
Casey H.
For Hamburger Helper, this flavor isn't bad. However, it does taste pretty artificial compared to making something similar from scratch.
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Perfect for when you don't have a lot of time. This has a lot of flavor and is really cheesy. Fast meal for any time of the day.
Niara E.
Niara E.
I have never like hamburger helper, it is just very unappetizing to me and my family.
Coty W.
Coty W.
Matthews, MO
Love these things! They are quick and easy, the taste great and my kids love to eat when I make these for a quick supper!
JaNique C.
JaNique C.
I love that this meal is quick and easy to make. It taste good as long as its heated up.
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
This right here is what I lived off as a kid, this with some mayonaise bread on the side. what can I say? I'm from west virginia
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC
Does this have the Velveeta cheese?
April R.
April R.
It does not have the Velveeta cheese but Velveeta makes a brand like this.