BY BETTY CROCKER

Betty Crocker® Hamburger Helper® Classic Bacon Cheeseburger.
Add hamburger.
Pasta & naturally and artificially flavored sauce mix.
Skillet prep.
5, makes about 1 cup servings. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Hamburger helper has always been a favorite quick dinner of mine. When I was a child my dad didn't consider it a meal so whenever I ate at friends houses and they had it for dinner it was a nice treat. Now that I'm older I cook hamburger help for my kids frequently. I love all the new flavors. A lot of time it is on sale at kroger for a dollar a box.
Kayla c.
Kayla c.
Tucson, AZ
Hate hate hate it smells funny and tastes off i really cant stand it the noodles are grainy and the cheese clumps
kayla g.
kayla g.
Love hamburger helper! After a long day at work it's the perfect meal to make ! It's delicious and doesn't take too long !
Sonia F.
Sonia F.
Cicero , IL
Foodie Expert
I love Hamburger helper!! This is by far my favorite flavor though! So delicious and quick
alyssa g.
alyssa g.
Ridley Park, PA
Foodie Expert
I love hamburger helper it is so yummy plus a good quick meal that can be made in no time
Laura  R.
Laura R.
Kirksville, MO
I think this product tastes great the only thing is that it doesn't come with very many noodles, I tend to add a few extra of my own.
Rosa S.
Rosa S.
This is so easy to make! And that's important to me because both my mom and dad have full time day jobs and this is very handy and yummy. Also very affordable.