GroceryFrozen FoodsHamburger HelperPackaged Meals & SidesHamburger Helper
Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper, Cheeseburger, Easy Macaroni Meal, 66oz Box

Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper, Cheeseburger, Easy Macaroni Meal, 6.6oz Box

by Hamburger Helper

Cheeseburger Macaroni Hamburger Helper is made with 100% REAL cheese for the real taste you love most. Our products are made with NO artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources. Add your own Twist! Into cheesy bacon deliciousness? Stir in chopped cooked bacon, shredded cheese and chopped fresh tomatoes before serving.

What do you enjoy about this? How do you prepare it? What ingredients do you add/use?
[product:betty-crocker-cheeseburger-macaroni-hamburger-helper-66-oz-box] Are these any better then they were years ago?
Start your review of Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper, Cheeseburger, Easy Macaroni Meal, 6.6oz Box!
Nasaiko B.
Clovis, NM
Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper, Cheeseburger, Easy Macaroni Meal, 6.6oz Box uploaded by Nasaiko B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Our all time favorite hamburger helper! It’s really a classic, they expand the flavor selection which is great and it’s really helpful when there are nights that I don’t know what to make for dinner! It taste really good and it’s quick and easy to make!
Destiny S.
La Fayette, GA
I absolutely love this stuff! It's very cheap, and easy to make. On a day that I just don't have much energy, this is perfect. The flavor is awesome, and adding hamburger meat is just the right touch. I will definatly continue to buy. :)
Lindsi K.
Mason, MI
Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper, Cheeseburger, Easy Macaroni Meal, 6.6oz Box uploaded by Lindsi K.
I actually really enjoy the Cheeseburger Macaroni hamburger helper! I have tried some other flavors that I wasn't as fond of, but I'll always keep coming back to this one. We eat it regularly when life just gets too busy, this is always a quick and easy meal that fills everyone up!
Laura C.
Cherryville , NC
This is what I think of when I hear hamburger helper! Great flavor and super easy to make! Cheap and a great quick meal!
Brandy A.
Greeneville, TN
Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper, Cheeseburger, Easy Macaroni Meal, 6.6oz Box uploaded by Brandy A.
Perfecr for a quick meal after a long day on the ball field. And let's face it who can afford to eat out all the time. I can feed a family of 6 for under 15. Awesomeness
Liz V.
Long Beach, CA
Perfect for those nights I don't feel like making a whole dinner, can feed multiple people and everyone will be full. It isn't nutritious by any means, but it is quick.
Celia G.
Colton, CA
1,297 reviews
Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper, Cheeseburger, Easy Macaroni Meal, 6.6oz Box uploaded by Celia G.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
This is very tummy perfect meal for dinner this stuff is super easy and it is very flavorful dinner and it makes a lot and they have a wide variety flavors this is just of our favorite
Jasmine H.
Dunnellon, FL
This stuff is super easy and it is very flavorful dinner and it makes a lot and they have a wide variety flavors this is just of our favorite flavor la and I would reccomend to any fmikt that is on a budget and can't spend a lot on food I totally would over again
Olivia G.
Burlington, KY
Purchased at: Kroger
These are always a staple in my household! They’re always so easy to make and everyone loves them! With some green beans or some sort of vegetable you can never go wrong!
Brea B.
1,208 reviews
Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper, Cheeseburger, Easy Macaroni Meal, 6.6oz Box uploaded by Brea B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Do what to cook need some quick this is your friend it only take 10 min to cook add 1 hamburger pound you ready to get cheeseburger in a differ way.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
curleytop G.
il y a 3 ans
Carley L. il y a 3 ans
Hamburger helper is one of my husbands favorite meals. So simple for those nights when you just don’t feel like cooking! And I tend to like them myself!