GroceryFrozen FoodsHamburger HelperPackaged Meals & SidesHamburger Helper
Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper, Cheese Lover's Lasagna Hamburger Helper, 54 Oz Box

by Hamburger Helper

Cheese Lover's Lasagna Hamburger Helper is made with REAL herbs and spices for the flavors you love most. Our products are made with NO artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources

What do you enjoy about this? How do you prepare it? What ingredients do you add/use?
Start your review of Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper, Cheese Lover's Lasagna Hamburger Helper, 5.4 Oz Box!
Marie A.
1,356 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I love hamburger helper. I make this a lot as a quick snack or for my fiances lunch for work. I have tried so many different flavors. I seriously love this one . It has to be my favorite flavors.
Codi V.
Kingston, NY
Super yummy and filling! I don’t make premade food often but when I do, it’s this! I absolutely love the taste, especially with ground beef in it!
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
I love hamburger helper soo much! It's not very healthy though so it is not a first choice meal. It's a decent price not to pricey.
Kellye M.
Greenwood, IN
This is great with ground chicken substituted for the ground beef! Love the flavor and it's become one of my family's favorites!!
Naomi F.
Edmonton, AB
I love Hamburger Helper! It's so delicious. It's full of calories and carbs but oh my god it is so worth it!
Gema G.
Toronto , ON
I like to eat this hahahaha I make it for my kids but. Deep inside I'm savouring myself and want to eat the whole pot lol imwant to go make some