Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper Beef Pasta and Sauce Mix, 12 oz

by Hamburger Helper

Beef Pasta Hamburger Helper is made with REAL spices for the flavors you love most. Our products are made with NO artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources. Add Your Own Twist! Turn this flavor up even more! Add chopped onions to beef just before simmering. Stir in cooked mixed vegetables before serving.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper Beef Pasta and Sauce Mix, 12 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Sherri L.
Mt Lake Park, MD
This is such a good, fast option to have a hot meal on those busy evenings and after you've had a long day. There are many options, so you won't get tired of the same thing and they're super easy to "dress up" with things from your kitchen. And you can't beat the price.
Thomas T.
Florence, KY
I could probably live off Hamburger helper. One of my all time favorite meals. It’s so easy to make. One of the first things I was able to make on my own. Definitely gotta make some now . I’m hungry.
Holly Z.
Wadsworth, OH
The Beef Flavor Hamburger Helper is the best tasting of all the varieties Hamburger Helper has to offer. They have a ton of different options and variety to choose from, but beef pasta is the one my family loves and wants. I always try to keep a couple boxes on hand for when I am trying to put something quick, easy, and filling on the dinner table that isn’t a frozen heat and eat meal. I have to use 2 boxes for my family of 6, One box wouldn’t be nearly enough, even 2 boxes is cutting it close, I either need to start making 3 boxes or providing more then a large salad and buttered bread as side dishes. That’s why I gave this 4 stars & not 5. The boxes are too small & a larger family size needs to be available & I mean larger than the current family size that we use. I would definitely recommend you buy and try this if you haven’t already, just be mindful of the small size & how many people you’re feeding. If it’s more than 2 people you need at least 2 boxes.
Cori D.
University Pl, WA
Hamburger Helper has been a staple since I was a kid! Now I like to add onions and veggies and whatever else I have on hand to make a quick and really well seasoned meal!
Brittany T.
Welch, WV
The best hamburger helper ever made. Great quick and easy meal and really good with a piece of buttered bread. My husband likes the lasagna but i think theres nothing better than this!
Jamie M.
Logansport, IN
My all time favorite hamburger helper my Mom cooked this for me as a kid. I didn’t know there was such a big variety of hamburger helper I’ve never ever seen 80 % of these but this one is the best
Kelly D.
Pickerington, OH
Trade the water out for beef broth. Add Worcestershire sauce to the beef when you brown it. It will add depth. This has been a quarantine food for us. Throw in some veggies to balance it out.
Sarah G.
Newburg , MO
Hamburger helper is a fan favorite in our house. It is quick and easy for busy nights. The flavor is always wonderful and I love the variety of flavors available.
Amanda B.
Adrian, MI
A staple in our house! We eat this at least twice a month. We always buy the twin box so we can have leftovers for the following days lunch. Even the kids love this one! Very quick and simple dinner especially if you have worked all day. Very affordable!
Brutally Honest B.
Hope Mills, NC
I don't personally eat it because I had it way too much as a kid.. but on nights my family is hungry and I'm not this is a definite go to. My son and hubby love it and its definitely easy to prepare

Looking for your answer?