Betty Crocker Gluten Free Yellow Cake Mix, 15 oz

Betty Crocker Gluten Free Yellow Cake Mix helps you easily make this classic dessert at home. Rich tasting, and with no artificial preservatives or colors.

Betty Crocker Gluten Free Yellow Cake Mix, 15 oz When making cupcakes why do the cupcakes separate from the paper cups. It doesn’t matter if I use milk or water. Doesn’t look nice when serving them.
Have any of you ever experienced stomach aches after making this? There are a couple gluten free products that have done that.
Start your review of Betty Crocker Gluten Free Yellow Cake Mix, 15 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“They are, for the most part pretty affordable and amazingly non Gluten Free tasting.” in reviews
Littlestown, PA
It's so hard to find gluten free anything so this was a score! It's a little difficult to pull it out of the oven at the right second to avoid the cake getting dry but it is so yummy!
Snow Camp, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
We used this cake mix when we made tie dye cupcakes and everyone in my family could not believe they were gluten free cause they tasted like regular cupcakes! They are delicious!
Wausau, WI
I am happy to see more "main stream" brands get some gluten free food. The yellow cake I find disappointing. Their other food is rather good, but this cake I found dry. I have had other cake box mix that was much better.
Merlin, OR
It was good, but that was because there were fresh peaches mixed in! Otherwise, I think it would have probably been too dry. I'll stick to Bob's Red Mill, as they are tried and true. Also, the mix was really difficult to work with according to my mother.
Silver Spring, MD
this cake mix is fantastic for those who are gluten-free. Nice flavor mine came out very moist. Can be paired with any type of frosting I made it into mini cupcakes
Raleigh, NC
No one could tell this was gluten free 😊 For someone with celiac, it is really convenient to be able to buy a baking mix and know that it will turn out yummy and fluffy!
Northport, AL
I have baked cakes and cupcakes with this mix and it tastes quite good. It is a bit heavy and dry which is why I usually add in chocolate chips to the mix with makes it more moist.
This is my favorite! I can eat the cupcakes plain or I'll add ingredients to dress it up. Simple and quick to pop in the oven when you are craving a cake fix.
San Diego, CA
I use this mix to make gluten free carrot cake and it's a fan favorite everytime! No one ever knows it's gluten free because it's so moist and delicious!
Blaine, MN
This is a great back up cake mix when i don't feel like making it from scratch. The taste is good and it doesn't get dense like some cake g free mixes
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
6 months ago