Betty Crocker Gluten Free Yellow Cake Mix, 15 oz

Betty Crocker Gluten Free Yellow Cake Mix helps you easily make this classic dessert at home. Rich tasting, and with no artificial preservatives or colors.

Betty Crocker Gluten Free Yellow Cake Mix, 15 oz When making cupcakes why do the cupcakes separate from the paper cups. It doesn’t matter if I use milk or water. Doesn’t look nice when serving them.
Have any of you ever experienced stomach aches after making this? There are a couple gluten free products that have done that.
Start your review of Betty Crocker Gluten Free Yellow Cake Mix, 15 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“They are, for the most part pretty affordable and amazingly non Gluten Free tasting.” in reviews
Des Moines, WA
Excellent. This is the best gluten free cake mix I have ever tried. It works as an all around great base cake that you can alter and add things to. I have made so many different cupcakes and cakes using this mix. I buy it literally ALL THE TIME. It’s far easier then making a gluten free cake from scratch and usually ends up better anyways. Perfect gf cake mix
Love this! It comes out so moist. I love a good yellow cake. When you follow the directions, it’s amazing. But I’ve also made this with vegan substitutes, such as apple sauce or vegetarian, such as yogurt instead of eggs (for kids that have allergies) amazing !!!!!!! Try it for anyone who has a gluten allergy! I highly recommend it
Southlake, TX
My mother has made this mix and it is delicious. Does not taste GF at all.  Very moist and tender product.  Mom uses an egg replacement too.  Even so, the end result was great.  She made a cake, but it would be awesome as cupcakes as well. I would recommend this to anyone who is eating GF and those who are not will NOT know the difference.
Aztec, NM
Betty Crocker Gluten Free Yellow Cake Mix, 15 oz uploaded by Gina C.
Purchased at: Safeway
I don’t typically bake gluten-free, but needed to accommodate a guest at a birthday party. This Betty Crocker mix was the only gluten-free cake mix available at my local grocery store. I did not read the directions carefully and split the mix into two 9” rounds when out is only intended for one. Despite being thin and overbaked, the cake had a good flavor. It was denser than a traditional cake, but I didn’t notice it being grainy. There was no noticeable aftertaste.
Purchased at: Walmart
Right now me and my boys are obsessed with this gluten free recipe a friend gave me, one can of diet orange crush and a box of gluten free yellow cake mix, making the lightest fluffiest cake, and then I package of cream cheese mixed with one tub of cool whip, refrigerate, and you have an awesome light snack that everyone inthe household will love
Leander, TX
This is an awesome gluten free cake mix in a pinch. Flavor is great!! It is on the dense/dry side. Personally I like this! Makes it so good with ice cream!! But it definitely Doesnt have that airy texture In regular boxed cakes. I think it's more like homemade yellow cake in dense crumb and texture!
New Milford , NJ
Ok so not only does this cake taste just like regular cake, it can also be used to make banana bread and I mean like the absolute best banana bread. It literally only calls for 4 ingredients too: the mix, bananas, eggs and butter. So easy and so tasty!
Cake is my favorite dessert, and this cake mix is awesome! The cake batter is not yummy, but when it is cooked, it is delicious. I also sometimes add an instant pudding mix and a few other things to it to make it even more moist and delicious!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
SO so good.  Its light and fluffy and so moist.  The flavor is great; you couldn't tell it was gluten free.  I'm so happy Betty Crocker developed a gluten free line, the products are great and tasty.
Zion Crossrds, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This gluten free cake mix is pretty average right out of the box. You can easily get it at your local grocer and it has good value and not pricey. I've used this mix repeatedly as I have Celiac. The best way to use it is by using it with an online recipe adaptation- it makes a HUGE difference on the flavor and moisture in the best possible way! Otherwise it's good to go.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
6 months ago