BY BETTY CROCKER

Betty Crocker® Gluten Free Devil's Food Cake Mix.
Earn cash for your school!
No artificial colors or preservatives. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "I feel that for the price you're paying you could get a better gluten free cupcake mix." in 3 reviews
Gabriella M.
Vail, AZ
I rather enjoyed this baking mix. I've always used Betty Crocker cake mix and being forced to go gluten-free because of my new found Celiac disease was not going to change that. In my opinion it tastes just like the normal Betty Crocker cake mix and it costs about the same. All in all, I will be purchasing this again.
Shannon F.
Medford, OR
I like to use this cake mix when I am making a gluten free chocolate dessert because it is versatile and it tastes great. It helps speed up baking when you need to get something made in a hurry.
Teresa C.
Howell, NJ
Delicious and moist i love this brand & use it every time! Perfect for any occasion! Cake or cupcake :)!
Stephanie D.
This are moist and tasty. Love the texture. While they aren't perfect. They are pretty damn close!
Diana A.
So moist and so good. I'm such a a cake person and easy to make!! hhwhwheheh
Kirstin L.
This Gluten free cake is just as good as any other cake. I love it. The price is high only because it is gluten free but I love it (probably because I have no other choice) but it tastes like regular wheat flour cake. I am satisfied and I would defenitely buy again if I wanted a cake.
Amanda V.
All I have to say is...THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Gluten free cakes made me sad until these were brought into my life! So delicious affordable! Thank you for making me feel like im nor missing out anymore!
Morganne S.
Absecon, NJ
Love it! Betty Crocker was always my favorite when I could eat gluten and now she's the only gluten free cake mix I use! This company knows what it is doing! I buy it for every birthday/holiday that needs a cake!
Caylee P.
Foothill Ranch, CA
I recently had to go gluten free for health reasons and that can be a pain at times. So when my birthday came around my boyfriend made me cupcakes from this gluten free mix by Betty Crocker. I didn't know what to expect but it was amazing, super moist, and tasted better than some other cupcakes I have had in life. I would highly suggest this brand. I usually bake from scratch but these tasted really amazing even a couple days later.
Whitney B.
Probably one of the best gluten free mixes I've had. Still wishing they could fix the thickness and off taste. Not as heavy and full like the other gluten free brands. But definitely good to satisfy your sweet tooth
Yvette K.
Dunlap, tennessee
Is this like a chewy brownie
laura s.
Port St Lucie, FL
Yummy
Tanya H.
What are your favorite recipes to make with a box of cake mix?
laura s.
Port St Lucie, FL
Or sour cream
Elizabeth C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this have a largely different taste or texture from the regular mix (non gluten free) ?