GroceryPantryBetty Crocker
Gluten Free Devil Food Cake Mix - 15oz

Betty Crocker Gluten Free Devil Food Cake Mix - 15oz

Betty Crocker Gluten Free Devil's Food Cake Mix helps you easily make this classic dessert at home. Rich tasting, and with no artificial preservatives or colors.

Being Gluten Free is hard when most foods crumble like no tomorrow. Finding good Gluten free food is hard. Now, I've seen this around a few times and I'm curious - so how does it stack up? Is it super crumbly? Does it taste good? Is it sandy? These are the things I need to know. Thanks in advance!
Does this have a largely different taste or texture from the regular mix (non gluten free) ?
Where can you buy this? I've never seen it at a store but I'm gluten free and miss chocolate cake so much!
Start your review of Betty Crocker Gluten Free Devil Food Cake Mix - 15oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I feel that for the price you're paying you could get a better gluten free cupcake mix.in reviews
Melissa K.
Bellevue, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Betty Crocker Gluten Free Devil Food Cake Mix - 15oz uploaded by Melissa K.
Purchased at: Target
I made gluten free cupcakes for my friend’s birthday using Betty Crocker GF Devil’s Food Cake Mix and they were an absolute hit! This cake mix is delicious and a great GF alternative to regular cake mix.
Alisha  S.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
1,093 reviews
Betty Crocker Gluten Free Devil Food Cake Mix - 15oz uploaded by Alisha  S.
I made this for my gluten free friend who allergic to gluten. It was simple to make. It had alright taste not terrible. Very light chocolate scent.
Emily R.
Charleston, SC
This is definitely one of the best GF cake mixes available. I used to bake from scratch, but got too frustrated with the consistency once I started baking gluten free. This mix is always one of my go-tos, especially for birthday cakes. It's delicious, the perfect cake texture, and always comes out of the oven looking perfect.
Amanda V.
All I have to say is...THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Gluten free cakes made me sad until these were brought into my life! So delicious affordable! Thank you for making me feel like im nor missing out anymore!
Morganne S.
Absecon, NJ
Love it! Betty Crocker was always my favorite when I could eat gluten and now she's the only gluten free cake mix I use! This company knows what it is doing! I buy it for every birthday/holiday that needs a cake!
Shannon C.
Medford, OR
I like to use this cake mix when I am making a gluten free chocolate dessert because it is versatile and it tastes great. It helps speed up baking when you need to get something made in a hurry.
Emilie W.
Austin, TX
This is a good go to cake mix for the gluten free diet. I have made it many times and people never know it gluten free. Anytime I mention that it is gluten free they are surprised because it is moist and fluffy just like the regular cake mixes.
Tanner H.
Mattapoisett, MA
Tastes so good! When I realized I had a gluten intolerance my mind was concerned about three things, pasta, bread and desserts (can you tell I'm Italian). But! These gluten free cake mixes from Betty Crocker are so good! I had my doubts but you honestly can't tell the difference. Had some college friends try them and they had no idea they were gluten free! Yay!
Teresa C.
Howell, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Delicious and moist i love this brand & use it every time! Perfect for any occasion! Cake or cupcake :)!
Diana A.
So moist and so good. I'm such a a cake person and easy to make!! hhwhwheheh
So moist and so good. I'm such a a cake person and easy to make!! hhwhwheheh
Ask a question to the Influenster community...