GroceryPantryBetty Crocker
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix

Betty Crocker Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix

Betty Crocker Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix helps you make delicious fresh out of the oven cookies that everyone will love. It goes from bowl to oven in minutes for that home baked cookie experience.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Betty Crocker Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Recently, just went gluten free a few months ago.in reviews
Rachel S.
Warren, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
These are a Favorite in my home, living with Celiacs, the taste is real good....These will be my Christmas Cookies this year 🥰💗
Alisha  S.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
1,134 reviews
Betty Crocker Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix uploaded by Alisha  S.
I made these for my friend that is gluten free. I tasted them to see how they taste they are ok. My friend loved them.
Janett J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My family love baking specially in winter. I love spoiling my kids baking with them. Formula is super easy to make, baking only take 8 min. This cookies are delicious and better they are gluten free.
Jennifer R.
1,161 reviews
You can't ever go wrong with Betty crocker cookies. a household name for the last 50 years there's definitely a cookie out there for everyone. With clean precise direction there's no way you're going to mess these up. (Unless of course you forget to set the timer.) if you're a cookie lover there's something out there for you in this one and I definitely recommend it to you. My household will continue purchasing and enjoying these products well into the future. #bakingnight #familytime #momscookies
nikki H.
Montrose, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Betty Crocker gluten-free chocolate chip cookies are hands-down one of my go to know that I cannot have gluten, you would never be able to tell that they are gluten-free, soft and fantastic, one of my many re-purchases and would recommend to anyone gluten freeBetty Crocker Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
Becky S.
These are definitely not terrible but definitely not the best. The cookies turn out sort of crumbly and have a gritty/powdery texture when you bite into them. Unlike other brands, this one comes with a decent amount of chocolate chips included right in the mix which is nice. Overall, these cookies aren’t too bad to satisfy a cookie craving if I can’t find any other brands.
Chaelee C.
This is probably one of my favorite chocolate chip cookie mixes on the gluten-free Market! Not only is a easy to mix up in a jiffy, but it is so perfectly sweet and delicious that at this point I prefer them over any regular cookie! Betty Crocker sugar nailed the gluten-free thing with this one!
Alex Z.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are by far my favorite gluten free cookies to bake myself! A lot of brands don't taste right, or the ingredients don't blend together well; but this stuff is amazing. Even fooled my friends into thinking they weren't gluten free.
Abby C.
Lansdale, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My alllllllll time favorite gluten free cookie mix! I am always sure to have a spare box of this in the cupboard. Makes me forget that I am eating gluten free. I will never forget the first time I had a gf chocolate chip with milk. Thankfully it was from Betty Crocker because I have never looked back. Other brands can't compare.
Laura S.
Chelmsford, MA
It is hard to find new go-tos when you are used to eating lots of gluten and then find out you can't eat it. These are so good you cannot tell they are gluten free. I have bought them and made them a number of times and people are shocked when they find out they are gluten free.

Looking for your answer?