Betty Crocker Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie Mix uploaded by Michelle L.

BY BETTY CROCKER

Betty Crocker® Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie Mix.
Earn cash for your school!
No artificial colors or preservatives. see more...

• Do these mix up as easy as any other mix? What do we need to add...1 Answers
  • Do these taste like real brownies??3 Answers
  • I've tried a couple other Gluten Free Brownie mixes and always ha...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Chel 🐼.
Pinellas Park, FL
Really yummy brownies. Even better with a scoop of vanilla icecream or a glass of milk. I always make sure to not over-bake them, so they stay nice and cakey but still has that perfect crisp edge.
Brittany M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Betty Crocker has never steered me wrong and she didn't start when I tried these brownies! They came out perfectly in every way a brownie should. Moist, gooey, and soft! You could leave them in a bit longer to adjust those characteristics if you'd like. But these are a great option for gluten free brownies.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Best brownie mix for gluten free is this one. I keep buying anything and everything from Betty Crocker that is gluten free. The problem is finding them. It is sometimes hit and miss at my local Walmart. I sometimes have to go get this product at HEB. But well worth it.
Lauren C.
Lynchburg, VA
Finding out I was allergic to gluten made me worry that my brownie addiction would be affected. Thankfully I found these which are honestly better than the regular brownies with gluten. Definitely recommend these for anyone regardless of a gluten intolerance or not.
Jenna O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I just made these a few days ago. My roommates tell me they taste just like "regular" gluten brownies. They were very easy to make and you just had to add butter and eggs!
Shannon F.
Catering to everyone, Betty Crocker is a no brainer! These mixes are all phenomenal and priced the same as the normal (non-specialty) ones. Delicious and easy to make, they have something to suit any craving.
Alexandria V.
Middle Village
Doesn't even taste gluten free. It tastes like an actual brownie. I love baking and this is definitely something I recommend if you are gluten free. It's cheap and delicious! Super easy to make also.
Courtney V.
Sewickley, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
In a roomful of 20 people with several batches of brownies (one batch of these, the rest were regular) Guess which one disappeared the fastest? These ones! To everyone's surprise, they were gluten free. Now my family strictly makes this box for gatherings, based on flavor and texture alone. They taste so much better than regular brownies and I'm not sure how or why, but I'll forever buy Betty's GF brownies whenever I'm in need of something tasty.
Kimberly F.
New Richmond , WI
Recently my father has gone gluten free, and my mother and I were on the search to find him things that he could enjoy like normal. We came across these, and had a taste test vs regular boxed brownies. These won hands down! Best boxed brownies we have ever had. Very soft and fudgy. Will definitely buy these over non gluten free from now on.
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
It is often very difficult to find great tasting gluten free items especially if your a fan of sweets! These brownies are completely satisfying and you don't feel like your being cheated for not being able to consume gluten! Most gluten free items are very dry and a strange texture when it comes to baked goods, but this product truly is just like regular brownies! A little bit more expensive but most if not all GF products are. Also not carried in as many markets as the regular option.
Sarah A.
Do these taste like real brownies??
Elizabeth G.
Eldon, MO
I've tried a couple other Gluten Free Brownie mixes and always had them come out harder and not gooey and fluffy. Has anyone had any problems with these hardening up after being cut? Mostly the ones I've tried have hardened when baking and are next to impossible to cute and eat but I've had a few that seemed mostly fine when cutting but then after sitting for a day they were hard. Has anyone had any problems with hardness with this brand? My 11 yr old niece had to go gluten free because of an allergy non celiac disease and is not doing good with it so I though some sweets would help but we haven't had good luck so far finding comparable stuff.
Robyn R.
New Bedford, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do these mix up as easy as any other mix? What do we need to add into it to make them. Are they a good price?