Betty Crocker Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie Mix uploaded by Michelle L.

BY BETTY CROCKER #96 in Baking Mix

Betty Crocker® Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie Mix.
Earn cash for your school!
No artificial colors or preservatives. see more...

• Do these mix up as easy as any other mix? What do we need to add...1 Answers
  • Do these taste like real brownies??3 Answers
  • I've tried a couple other Gluten Free Brownie mixes and always ha...2 Answers
Breyonna S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I give Betty Crocker Gluten free Brownie mix a 5 star. It is reasonably priced and you can buy it where they sell groceries and not in the organic areas. I think that it tastes better than the expensive organic brands and I don't see any difference than the original brownies.
Laura S.
Chelmsford, MA
These are my favorite gluten free brownie mix. I don't miss non-gluten free brownies at all (though I would love them to be the same price as non-gluten free brownies). They are pricey but it seems like all gluten free food is. :(
Erica M.
Hector, AR
Since discovering I have a gluten allergy, I've probably tried every boxed variation there is, but these are by far the best. They stay moist, chewy and super chocolatey just like any true brownie should!
Tiffany R.
Wellness Guru Expert
Such a great product for gf dessert lovers! These aren't dry like other gf snacks. They taste amazing and are super moist! A great choice for the whole family!
Devin C.
Stratford, CT
I love brownies and I'm so excited to have a gluten free brownie brand that are still so delicious
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Best brownie mix for gluten free is this one. I keep buying anything and everything from Betty Crocker that is gluten free. The problem is finding them. It is sometimes hit and miss at my local Walmart. I sometimes have to go get this product at HEB. But well worth it.
michelle v.
nashville, NC
I baked these for my mom and she loved them. She's very anti-gluten, so I was glad I found these. Usually I'd have to go to Whole Foods to get gluten-free batter mixes, but now that Betty Crocker carried gluten-free, I can go to Wal-Mart.
Lauren C.
Lynchburg, VA
Finding out I was allergic to gluten made me worry that my brownie addiction would be affected. Thankfully I found these which are honestly better than the regular brownies with gluten. Definitely recommend these for anyone regardless of a gluten intolerance or not.
Shannon F.
Catering to everyone, Betty Crocker is a no brainer! These mixes are all phenomenal and priced the same as the normal (non-specialty) ones. Delicious and easy to make, they have something to suit any craving.
Alexandria V.
Middle Village
Doesn't even taste gluten free. It tastes like an actual brownie. I love baking and this is definitely something I recommend if you are gluten free. It's cheap and delicious! Super easy to make also.
Sarah A.
Do these taste like real brownies??
Elizabeth G.
Eldon, MO
I've tried a couple other Gluten Free Brownie mixes and always had them come out harder and not gooey and fluffy. Has anyone had any problems with these hardening up after being cut? Mostly the ones I've tried have hardened when baking and are next to impossible to cute and eat but I've had a few that seemed mostly fine when cutting but then after sitting for a day they were hard. Has anyone had any problems with hardness with this brand? My 11 yr old niece had to go gluten free because of an allergy non celiac disease and is not doing good with it so I though some sweets would help but we haven't had good luck so far finding comparable stuff.
Robyn R.
New Bedford, MA
Do these mix up as easy as any other mix? What do we need to add into it to make them. Are they a good price?