Betty Crocker Gingerbread Cookie Mix

Betty Crocker Gingerbread Cookie Mix helps you make delicious fresh out of the oven cookies that everyone will love. It goes from bowl to oven in minutes for that home baked cookie experience.

Are these nice or is the taste of ginger really strong?
Start your review of Betty Crocker Gingerbread Cookie Mix!
How would you rate this product?
Found this at a local market and I just knew I had to try them! Delicious! I just made them round bcuz I don't have the cutouts but they're still good!
Bronx , NY
For a few years now I've been buying these cookies for the holiday. Make it an arts and craft for the kids in my family. They really enjoy it.
1,721 reviews
Sooo good!!!! they come out so perfect not too hard not too soft, exact how you want a gingerbread cookie and they are delicious!
Jersey City , NJ
Purchased at: Target
The cookies are really soft and moist and yummy. It's really easy and simple to make. The directions are on the side of the box
I am not a fan of gingerbread cookies but I really like this brand and recommend it. Easy to make and yummy!
Waterloo, IL
Very yummy and affordable. I used this to make chocolate-chip gingersnaps and loved the results!
Lithonia, GA
Im not the one to like ginger bread cookies but betty Crocker is great.
Im not the one to like ginger bread cookies but betty Crocker is great.
One of the easiest products to use that create the best tasting cookies ever! Super easy to follow directions and let’s you be creative when choosing what shapes to make