BY BETTY CROCKER

Betty Crocker Fundamiddles Chocolate Cake Mix With Creamy Vanilla Filling: Less steps, less mess Kosher see more...

patrisha r.
Mentone, CA
Foodie Expert
I buy these for the kids to bake they love them super simple and fun for them they enjoy them and when going shopping they are most likely coming home with us lol
Nicole T.
Knoxville, TN
2 stars because it had anice alright taste to it but I could get mine to be nothing like they should have been. Was excited to try this and it was a flop for us
Sandi P.
We absolutely love these cupcakes! Super easy to bake and then fill. Even my kids got in on the action! I was able to find them on sale as well.
Bethany D.
Palmetto, GA
These were fun and taste great! My niece and nephew and I made them and they loved making them and they came out so good! The best part is the icing is inside...so no messy cupcake.
Kayla H.
Salisbury, NC
These treats are the best for kids, and us adults too! They are very easy to make, and affordable. Worth a try!
jean m.
Taylor , MI
I had a difficult time trying to get the cake done. I went thru 3 cakes before I decided to contact CS. The problem was that the middle of the cake was still batter, while the outside was nicely browned.
The rep was very helpful and professional. He suggested how I should try baking on the higher oven rack, and he also sent me coupons for free cake mixes.
He was correct. The cake baked nicely on the higher rack.
Maricella Z.
San Jose, CA
This cake is as it reads, F.U.N
gave my little bros and sis something fun to do and they enjoyed thee surprise n thee inside