Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie Mix, 10.25 oz

Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie Mix helps you make decadent fresh out of the oven brownies that everyone will love. It goes from bowl to oven in minutes for that home baked brownie experience.

Cuál prefieres más? El helado, brownies, cup cake o galletas?. Which one do you prefer more? Ice cream, brownies, cup cake or cookies?
How can I make this brownie healthy?
Can i add gummy bears to it ?
Start your review of Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie Mix, 10.25 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Marietta, GA
This is a childhood favorite! I don’t even think I can count how many times I’ve baked these delicious brownies over the years! These brownies are so affordable and so worth it! They’re super easy to make a great activity to do with friends for family. Guilty, but I may or may not have had a few shares of licks of the uncooked batter LOL! These brownies might not be the healthiest choice of foods, but everyone deserves a little cheat day once in a while!
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, No Special Diet
Very big fan of these! Anytime I know I need some brownies made quick and right, just as a nice ice breaker to a neighbor or a treat for my daughter's class, I can grab this dollar box and pretend to be the Betty Crocker I know I am! (Funfact: use less water and more oil! Brings the brownies to a wonderful fluffy but chewy finish)
washington
These are super easy to make and taste so good! Although, I hate how the top hardens when it sits, but, the aroma when youre cooking it is so nice! Its the best smell in the world! I reccomend you add just a handful of chocolate chips, or candies, to make them super good!
Statesboro, GA
Everybody knows the name Betty cracker and as a little girl and now as an adult that has been a product that’s been constantly in our household for that little sweet snack you wanna make would you and outer lane evening while your binge watching some Netflix
Organic, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Fairchild AFB
Made these the other night for my family they were easy to make with the recipe on the back and tasted great if you are looking for a quick dessert for the family this is a good go to.
Emmett Idaho
Favorite brand for brownies. I love brownies there like my favorite thing to eat. They have amazing flavor. It's good when u mix it with some cookie dough. Try it it's good!!!
Edison, NJ
Purchased at: Target
This fudge brownie is so Delicious and easy to make. The price is always affordable which makes them even better. I always buy 2 boxes because they don't last in my house. I never had a bad experience making them And they are perfect winter, summer, fall or spring. I always add cute sprinkles for a more festive vibe
Merced, CA
I’m really not a found of brownies because of how sweet and chocolatey it taste but ya know I’d be downing these brownies every night. They are so good and especially the edges are to die for. Hot or cold these are the one.
Niles, MI
We love chocolate here! So every so often I grab a box of Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie Mix and whip up some fudgy brownie goodness. In my eyes, there is no need for improvement in this product. They always come out moist and yummy. I will continue to purchase this product over and over!
Reseda, CA
Good brownies, nice chocolatey flavor, and can be found from $1-2! Definitely a steal for packaged brownie mix that could make a whole tray of brownies. Definitely delicious when warm but tastes even better when they’ve been out for a day and they get a chewier bite to them
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...