Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie Mix, 10.25 oz

Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie Mix helps you make decadent fresh out of the oven brownies that everyone will love. It goes from bowl to oven in minutes for that home baked brownie experience.

Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie Mix, 10.25 oz Love how these came out!! Made these for my mum's birthday :) #food #desserts #snacks
Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie Mix, 10.25 oz Has anyone tried this recipe? I would like to know your opinions, i would like to know if it is good to buy me one
Does anyone else use canola oil instead of vegetable oil in their brownies?
Start your review of Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie Mix, 10.25 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Pippa A.
Love these Brownie mixes - so easy to make. I never thought I'd gat such good brownies from a packet mix.
Frances P.
Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie Mix, 10.25 oz uploaded by Frances P.
In my humble opinion, this is the best fudge brownie mix!!! I am not an experienced baker so I have to use these easy mix and let me tell you hunnaayyy these are thebomb.com!!! Sooo yummy and addictive! Extremely affordable by the way, I think I pay like $1 for the box!
Jessica F.
Boston, MA
Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie Mix, 10.25 oz uploaded by Jessica F.
Purchased at: Peapod
Don’t hate on me but I prefer these to homemade brownies 😂 I have yet to find a brownie mix that makes brownies as chewy and fudgey. Love making these for special occasions or just for when I am craving them!!
Madeleine R.
Austin, TX
THIS MIX IS THE BEST. So, one off, this stuff is VEGAN. The mix itself, that is. If you want to make some nice, sweet vegan brownies on short notice, just get a can of black beans, drain the juice, fill up the can (beans still inside) with water, blend that all up, and then add it to the dry mix and bake as directed. I had a vegan teammate and made this when it was my turn to bring food to a meeting, and everyone loved it. They turn out a little highly sweet, but with the non-vegan recipe on the box, they're really just perfect.
Sierra S.
Omaha, NE
These brownies are easy to make and taste great. It’s perfect to keep in the pantry for when you’re craving something sweet and easy to whip up. I always add an extra egg to mine to make them fluffier.
kourtney M.
Gallipolis, OH
Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie Mix, 10.25 oz uploaded by kourtney M.
who don't love sweets I know my household dose I make these brownies atleast 2 times a week and they dont make it threw the night before there all gone. it's just the right size and the price is great i dont even have to write it on my list its a must have I dont forget them!
Cricket G.
Salisbury, NC
Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie Mix, 10.25 oz uploaded by Cricket G.
Is there any other kind? I e been buying since I was old enough to cook. Nothing else comes close! Love the easy to read instructions on the back!
Alicia D.
Robbinsdale, MN
I love these brownies. I like that it’s just good old fashioned brownies. It doesn’t try and add chocolate chips or chunks. It bakes well every time. I love that the center/inner pieces stay soft but the edges are a little harder. Perfect brownies.
Maria H.
Doral, FL
Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie Mix, 10.25 oz uploaded by Maria H.
I’m a big fan of this type of product, they are delicious and súper easy to make. In a few minutes you can have a perfect brownie as if you were a professional pastry chef. 100% recommended! I always do them for when I visit at home or for a birthday, a party or special occasion ❣️
Maggie P.
Esquimalt, BC
Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie Mix, 10.25 oz uploaded by Maggie P.
Not the worst. Not the best. It’s cheap and easy to find in store. Easy to make. I personally prefer the brownie mix by Quaker. I find it more fluffy and moist. The thing is that the Quaker mix is harder to find.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bella D.
Laura D.
Zebulon, NC
il y a 3 mois
Christie B. il y a 2 mois
Very rich however super moist and decedent in flavour. Def worth a try
Jacqueline M.
il y a 2 ans
Victor D. il y a 2 ans
Brownie mix! It is delicious and easy to make