Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie Mix uploaded by Satveer R.Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie Mix uploaded by Amber B.Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie Mix uploaded by Jennifer H.

BY BETTY CROCKER #3 in Baking Mix

Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie Mix: Made with Dutch cocoa Kosher see more...

Rachelle B.
Rachelle B.
Panorama City, CA
This was the first ever brownie mix I used to bake because I saw it lying around my pantry. I decided to give it a try and followed all the directions on the box. The directions were extremely helpful, and my brownies turned out decent. Can't go wrong with this, especially with the decent price!
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Kansas City, KS
My family just loves this brownie mix. They always come out just right, moist and pretty much just melts in your mouth. We always add a squirt of hersey's chocolate syrup to make it just a little better. We typically buy at Walmart or Aldi and is very reasonably priced at both locations.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Ithaca, NY
Great brownie mix, pretty standard. Can't go wrong with this one. You can use eggs to make it, but if you use bananas in place of eggs, the brownies still turn out fine. This is a very flexible mix and has always tasted great for me with various ingredients.
Marizella P.
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Foodie Expert
I love the Betty Crocker brand. It's always so simple and quick to use for whipping things up for any occasion. Definitely one of my must haves for the holiday season. No matter what I choose to bake up!
bridget c.
bridget c.
BEST BROWNIE MIX EVER!! ( especially if you take them out a minute or two early so they're soft and warm) My mother always makes these for family gatherings and everyone loves them!
I just made theses the other day in a muffin tin they came out super fudgy on the inside but held up well when picked up! They are super rich but also very good.
Delaney B.
Delaney B.
Cumming, GA
These brownies are full of gooey chocolate and perfect to share or keep all to yourself, they're easy to make and easy to bake, and a wonderful treat
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Foodie Expert
This brownie mix is very good! It's simple to follow the instructions if you're new to baking. The result is perfectly chewy and delicious sweets!
david d.
david d.
I lvoe making these I always have a ton of fun while baking. Love this brand it taste amazing and my friends love when I make these.
Valentina L.
Valentina L.
Foodie Expert
I love this mix! It's easy to prepare and tastes really good! Betty Crocker is one of the best brands when it comes to mixes.
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Do you eat your brownies alone or with something else?
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
Travelers Rst, SC
What is your favorite thing to add to brownie mix?
joe w.
joe w.
Murfreesboro, TN
Do you frost your brownies or not?
kristen h.