BY BETTY CROCKER #5 in Baking Mix

Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie Mix: Made with Dutch cocoa Kosher see more...

Rachelle B.
Panorama City, CA
This was the first ever brownie mix I used to bake because I saw it lying around my pantry. I decided to give it a try and followed all the directions on the box. The directions were extremely helpful, and my brownies turned out decent. Can't go wrong with this, especially with the decent price!
Elizabeth H.
Ithaca, NY
Great brownie mix, pretty standard. Can't go wrong with this one. You can use eggs to make it, but if you use bananas in place of eggs, the brownies still turn out fine. This is a very flexible mix and has always tasted great for me with various ingredients.
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
I love the Betty Crocker brand. It's always so simple and quick to use for whipping things up for any occasion. Definitely one of my must haves for the holiday season. No matter what I choose to bake up!
bridget c.
BEST BROWNIE MIX EVER!! ( especially if you take them out a minute or two early so they're soft and warm) My mother always makes these for family gatherings and everyone loves them!
I just made theses the other day in a muffin tin they came out super fudgy on the inside but held up well when picked up! They are super rich but also very good.
Jasmine P.
St. Petersburg , FL
This brownie mix is very good! It's simple to follow the instructions if you're new to baking. The result is perfectly chewy and delicious sweets!
david d.
I lvoe making these I always have a ton of fun while baking. Love this brand it taste amazing and my friends love when I make these.
Valentina L.
I love this mix! It's easy to prepare and tastes really good! Betty Crocker is one of the best brands when it comes to mixes.
Chelsea F.
for a cheap, easy, quick, delicious dessert...
this is a family pleaser in my home my kids LOVE when I make these. so good!!
Jemma B.
URBANA, Illinois
Perfect brownies every time that actually taste of real chocolate as opposed to other brands that often taste powdery.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Do you eat your brownies alone or with something else?
Jessie R.
Travelers Rst, SC
What is your favorite thing to add to brownie mix?
joe w.
Murfreesboro, TN
Do you frost your brownies or not?
kristen h.