Betty Crocker® Fruit Roll-Ups™ Tropical Tie-Dye™/Blastin' Berry Hot Colors™/Strawberry Sensation™ Fruit Flavored Snacks Variety Pack uploaded by Yajaira H.

BY BETTY CROCKER

Made with Real Fruit* These fruit-flavored snacks are made with pear concentrate. See ingredient panel for list of complete ingredients. They are not intended to replace fruit in the diet.

• are these just like the fruit by the foot rolls3 Answers
Yajaira H.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
These are great snacks. My kids love because taste as a candy, but more healthy. They have 50 calories por roll. The flavored fruit snack come in three colors yellow, green and red. The texture it's sticky like a gum or gummies. The flavor are yummy as eat strawberry and apple. My kids really love it, plus is natural flavored. I received this product for free from The House Party but definitely I would buy for mi kids snacks. All opinion are my own.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
A classic and always good treat or snack for the kiddos! Always a great price and so often on sale! Great to throw in lunches or backpacks! Not sure you ever outgrow this childhood goodness!
Isaac P.
Isaac P.
Omaha
Good I loved it so much they are addicting and amazing I love them! Buy them you won't be upset! I got this at target. It's very healthy! I love it so much it's healthy but good! It's delicious! It's amazing. I recommend it to anyone looking for a tasty snack!
Chantey C.
Chantey C.
Pearland, TX
I grew up on these. So fruity and full of flavor. They are very affordable. Also they can be found at your local grocery store. Your kids will fall in love with them. I haven't met anyone who doesn't love them. You have to go try them
Shelly C.
Shelly C.
Rimersburg, PA
These are not very good for you, not healthy, but I like them as a simple grab and go snack for children and adults. I've been buying them for a long time and will continue.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
I used to eat these every day for a snack. They're slightly packed with sugar and almost no nutrition but they taste amazing. You used to be able to get them with fun shapes and tongue "tattoos." They're an easy snack ad a great way to entertain young ones.
Aj J.
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
I love these. These are so good and they are so hard to not eat the whole box in one sitting. I don't know what else to say.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
My daughter loves and I get them for her as a treat . She eats them maybe like once a week or so. She loves the flavors.
sofia m.
sofia m.
Chester, VA
I used to love these when I was little! My children love them also it's such a kid friendly snack! I hope they keep making them thy at fantastic!
amanda h.
amanda h.
Superior, WI
My kids love these as did I as a kid. Not the best for them but one a day or here and there dose not hurt. They love the pack I got that had carnival photos on them and the flavor also.
Amritjot R.
Amritjot R.
SURREY
are these just like the fruit by the foot rolls