4 colors available

BY BETTY CROCKER

Fruit roll-ups fruit flavored snacks, strawberry, 4-count rolls (pack of 18) Naturally & artificially flavored are a good source of vitamin C. Gluten free. 80 calories per pouch. Features include: -Pack of eighteen, 4-count rolls(total of 72-count rolls)-A good source of vitamin C-Gluten free product

Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
These are so fun! They taste great and they make me smile because it reminds me of elementary school. They used to have tattoos you could stick on your tongue and they had riddles on them. They are overall worth getting because it isn't overly fattening but will feel like a treat.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
Fruit roll ups are freaking delicious. If you have a kid who goes to school, put one of these in his/her lunch and they'll probably love you. Fruit roll ups are inexpensive and can be found anywhere, and if you've never tried them, you're missing out.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Syracuse, NY
I used to love Fruit Roll ups but now I am not a fan. The flavored are so artificial and they are WAY to sweet for my liking. They hurt my teeth because they are so sweet and sticky and they are difficult to eat without getting everything sticky
ShaRea M.
ShaRea M.
I think this Is one of those snacks that are a go to no matter how old you get. It's not pricey at all and every once in awhile when I hit the grocery store, I make sure to grab them. I would say this product is definitely repurchase worthy.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Peoria, AZ
IEP's all the time they make me happy. I am an adult I eat them as often as I possibly can there so consistently amazing. Their suite the texture is kind of got me and I'm pretty sure brick cheese on them but whatever it's worth it.
Apryl C.
Apryl C.
I remember loving these as a kid. I haven't had them in a long time but would love to try again! They're super fruity and a little tart, the texture is great too. I also loved the ones that had tongue tattoos haha
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Charleston, WV
I buy these often for my children. I usually eat a few myself. Strawberry is probably my least favorite flavor. I like the other flavors better. I normally buy them from Walmart. I will repurchase in the future.
Patti S.
Patti S.
Brown City
Im not big on letting my kids eat a lot of candy but these hit the spot! fruit roll up have a million different flavors and delicious. the kids think they are getting away with something even eating these.
Erika A.
Erika A.
They are the perfect snack . I love them . They are a good value. They are rich in taste . Many people love them . It has a fruity taste . I get them at Walmart. Yes i would recommend them to others
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Pasadena , CA
Yum! This is one of my favorite fruit snacks. Just takes me back to the good old childhood days! I love the strawberry flavor, just be careful because it will get stuck on your teeth!
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
Is there any real fruit used in these at all?
chelsea b.
chelsea b.
Monroe, CT
How healthy would you rate this product for a child?
Niki R.
Niki R.
What flavors are available?
rosa m.
rosa m.
Are they healthy?
Felicia S.
Felicia S.
Arlington, TX
How do you get the fruit roll ups to un-peel perfectly every time? I have purchased these several times and always have 2 or 3 that will not unwrap without sticking to the paper?