Betty Crocker® Fruit Roll-Ups™ Franken Berry™ Strawberry Scream™ Fruit Flavored Snacks uploaded by Annalisa H.

BY BETTY CROCKER

Play with your food with Betty Crocker Fruit Flavored Snacks. Great for classroom holiday parties! Visit www.bettycrocker.com for more fun ideas, and follow on Facebook and Pinterest!

Alisia A.
Alisia A.
Red Bluff, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
very flavorful colorful and fun. great for all ages. good for on the go snacks and quick don't need to be refrigerated is a plus.
Daisy O.
Daisy O.
West Babylon, NY
My favorite cereal as a kid growing up in the 1970's. I can't believe they made it into a fruit rollup!! I feel like I am 10 years old with this.
aerial c.
aerial c.
Haven't met a single person who hates these things!!! i love them! super mouth watering flavor :D
Annalisa H.
Annalisa H.
Sparks, NV
I love fruit roll ups so when these went on sale for 99 cents i snagged this and some boo berry ones. Tastes great!
Gabi B.
Gabi B.
Kids love these. Fruit roll ups are timeless and they are always good. East to eat and easy to take them on the go
Karen A.
Karen A.
Wellness Guru Expert
What can i say!! Its super yum yum! The flavor is sweet and it's very easy to chew or to just play around with it in your mouth!!
Kalin O.
Kalin O.
These are delicious. I think we can all agree pink and red is always the best flavor. I love these as a treat. Not filling but satisfying.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
This brand is my absolutely favorite!.. Takes me back to my elementary school days!. Love this flavor and frankenberry is my favorite!!
Molly E.
Molly E.
Everyone loves fruit roll ups but this flavor beats them all. The delicious strawberry snack is very satisfying for you and your kids
Tracey T.
Tracey T.
Port Hawkesbury, NS
It's been quite a while since I had a Fruit Roll-Up, but I always loved them and I doubt that opinion has changed.