Betty Crocker® Fruit Roll-Ups™ Boo Berry™ Razzle Boo Blitz™ Fruit Flavored Snacks uploaded by Annalisa H.

BY BETTY CROCKER

Play with your food with Betty Crocker Fruit Flavored Snacks. Great for classroom holiday parties! Visit www.bettycrocker.com for more fun ideas, and follow on Facebook and Pinterest!

Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
These are a yummy Halloween Treat and remind me of my childhood. Obviously they're not the best for you but what's life without some treats now and again. Love the flavor! Just wish there were shapes to pop out! Haha!
Beatrice  p.
Beatrice p.
Iam not personally a candy frenzy person but when I get to to these fruits roll up boy my foot be surely be tickling with happiness..its always movie nights for me and my daughter with fruit by the foot..(all flavors)..
Whitney V.
Whitney V.
lynnwood
Everyone knows fruit roll ups are the bomb. favorite thing to get in my lunchbox as a kid. Hope they never go away. I know I'll always buy them.
Annalisa H.
Annalisa H.
Sparks, NV
Snagged these up when they went on sale for 99 cents. Tastes great!!i ended up getting two more boxes to keep in the pantry