Betty Crocker® Fruit Roll-Ups®/Fruit By The Foot®/Fruit Gushers® Variety Pack Fruit Fusion Flavors
2 colors available

BY FRUIT GUSHERS #28 in Sweets, Candy & Gum

Fruit Roll-Ups®, Fruit By The Foot® & Fruit Gushers® Fruit Fusion Assorted Flavors Variety Pack.

16 pouches.

Naturally flavored.

Fruit flavored snacks.

Made with real fruit*.

Good source of vitamin C.

Fruit Roll-Ups.

50 calories per pouch.

Fruit gushers.

90 calories per pouch.

Fruit by the foot.

80 calories per pouch.

• How many gushers come in the 16 count variety pack of fruit roll-up...1 Answers
  • On a scale 1 - 10 how fattening are these ? 1 Answers
  • We were kids at one time lol Who else enjoys these still?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Victorville , CA
SO , fruit snacks are my favorite ☺️ and I can't get enough of there's variety packs. I've been eating these things since before I could walk. What I use to do and still do is wrap the fruit roll up around one of my fingers and eat it like that. It's the best XD I'm always going to be buying these for my household because they are SOOO deliscious
Dana S.
Dana S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this variety pack! The box contains some of my favorite snacks from when I was a kid! All three taste great and you get a good selection of flavors too. The box is not expensive at all and you can find it at so many stores. If you loved these when you were younger, I definitely recommend just having this variety pack in the house!
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Saint Louis, MO
Perfect for any afternoon snack'n. These all taste so good. This is so affordable! It doesn't compare to the alternatives because it is so great! I eat one of these about every day and I would recommend it to anyone who gets hungry in between meals because this is the answer to your prayers!!! It is amazing! I love it so much!!!
Tina F.
Tina F.
Grain Valley, MO
My allti.e favorite snack growing up was gushers! It was a great day when I found them in my lunch box. Strawberry was definitely my favorite flavor. To this day, I will surprise my husband occasionally and purchase a box or 2 for his lunch box. Highly recommend
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
S Ozone Park, NY
So much good childhood memories with these! I still love the a lot. However these are definitely not the healthiest snack. I would recommend these in moderation.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Okmulgee, OK
This Party Pack rocks! Perfect for a poolside party in July! We wanted fruity options without the mess and the bugs! These are the perfect size for small hands!
Bridget B.
Bridget B.
Livonia, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
All my favorites in one! Can't go wrong with the variety pack, I am a fan of all three of these fruit flavored snacks.. if only they weren't so pricey!
Baytown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
These are good. Fruit roll ups. Been eating these since I was small. my mom would put them in out backpacks lol
Liza B.
Liza B.
Shelby, NC
Best assorted gummy snacks I love to buy and eat throughout my busy weeks when I'm running and out and about
Kymberly D.
Kymberly D.
Glennville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
Love, love these yummy snacks. A great combination of the perfect snacks.
#BeachBag
Jamila W.
Jamila W.
Englewood, NJ
Is this really a healthy snack? I think there might be a lot of sugar in this product.
Baytown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
We were kids at one time lol Who else enjoys these still?
How many gushers come in the 16 count variety pack of fruit roll-ups, fruit by the foot, and gushers.?
Victorville , CA
On a scale 1 - 10 how fattening are these ?
shari o.
shari o.
Hardy, Va
Good for kids? I'm looking for an easy snack for picnics!