Betty Crocker® Fruit Roll-Ups® SpongeBob SquarePants™ Tropical Punch Fruit Flavored Snacks

BY BETTY CROCKER

Grab Betty Crocker Fruit Flavored Snacks for a tasty treat. Keep everyone snacking happily with Fruit Roll-Ups fruit snacks. Each snack comes with a fun tongue tattoo! These Betty Crocker snacks, 10 oz., are entirely gluten free, low in fat and kosher, making them a snack that parents can feel good about serving. Twenty individually wrapped fruit snacks are included in this value pack.

Dulce D.
Dulce D.
Red Oak, TX
Fruit roll ips are yhr Bobm and awesome. They can ne for anybody . I use yo eat this alot with my brothers and its a good snack .when you open the wrapper ypu can smell the fruity of it. This are amazing for everyone.
Cenobia M.
Cenobia M.
Grand Blanc, MI
My 3 year old loved them. I even had a few. I really like when I can get a coupon for the purchase. Will buy again
Brandon S.
Brandon S.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love these and so do the kids we cant keep them in the house they go so fast, love the variety pack
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Grayson, KY
Who doesn't love fruit roll ups...especially ones with spongebob on them!? These are easy to take with you or put in kids lunch box!
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Winston Salem, NC
These are awesome, both my son and I can't get enough of them...they are a healthy snack in moderation.
Niki S.
Niki S.
BURGETTSTOWN, PA
My kids love these fruit roll ups. We always have several boxes on hand at our house because they are my kids favorites!
Makenna h.
Makenna h.
Strongsville, OH
What a favorite snack of mine! Great taste with little calories. I have been eating fruit roll ups for years and will continue as long as they are out
Taryn A.
Taryn A.
I loved fruit roll ups as a kid! They are a great sweet fix as an adult, and great to have on hand for kiddos!
Xotchil A.
Xotchil A.
Tyler, TX
I like this and my daugther too! good flavor and very nice and funny presentation! I truly recommend!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Bridgeville, DE
Who doesn't love fruit roll ups??? I don't care what flavor color they all taste great kids love them all