Betty Crocker® Fruit Roll-Ups® Quiz Rolls Strawberry Twist & Punch Berry Fruit Flavored Snacks

BY BETTY CROCKER

Betty Crocker???? Fruit Roll-Ups???? Quiz Rolls Strawberry Twist???? & Punch Berry???? Fruit Flavored Snacks.
What did the Ancient Egyptians believe would cure a toothache?
Naturally Flavored.
When were ice cream cones invented? 1540, 1904, 2019.
10 rolls.
Official coupon, FRU, Box Top$ For Education??????.
Good Source Of Vitamin C.
Naturally Flavored.
Made With Real Fruit*.
0.5 oz (14g) Rolls Net wt 5 oz (141g).

Finnlee E.
I've always been a fan of Fruit Roll Ups! They're SO fun, and better than a candy bar nutrient-wise. I still buy them every once in a while, and figure I always will.
Ariel R.
Ashtabula, OH
Always a fan of fruit roll ups! The designed are almost always clear and transfer right onto your tongue if you are patient enough!
Annette S.
Port Angeles, WA
Fruit roll ups take me back to childhood memories. One of our go to snacks growing up. Loved them so much I still eat them.
Halie J.
These are incredible and it's hard to limit yourself when you eat these! I could easily eat a whole box in one sitting!
angela o.
Milton , MA
You can't go wrong with fruit roll ups. Any flavor any type. I've loved these since I was a kid
Emmalinda W.
Poland, ME
I like this snack it's super easy when in a rush with the little brothers. And hey love them.
Jennifer I.
Sacramento , CA
Love! Good for anytime snacking and on the go!! Great flavor, and just the right amount of chewiness!!
Amanda R.
Kennewick , Wa
M daughter loves these. And now with the quizzes she likes to answer them eat.
Rose P.
Atascosa, TX
I buy these all the time my grandsons expect a snack when they get home from school and they really seem to enjoy these
Sonia F.
Can't get enough fruit roll ups! So delicious and every time I eat one it takes me back to my childhood!