Betty Crocker Fruit Roll-Ups, Jolly Rancher Flavors, 10 Count

Betty Crocker Fruit Roll-Ups, Jolly Rancher Flavors, 10 Count

Fruit Roll-Ups fruit flavored snacks. Now in two Jolly Rancher flavors � Green Apple and Watermelon. Each roll comes with an assortment of Jolly Rancher-inspired tongue tattoos

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Betty Crocker Fruit Roll-Ups, Jolly Rancher Flavors, 10 Count!
MA F.
Anchorage, AK
Betty Crocker Fruit Roll-Ups, Jolly Rancher Flavors, 10 Count uploaded by MA F.
These are so delicious! I haven’t had fruit roll ups since I was a kid, but I saw these jolly rancher flavored ones and had to try them! Super yummy snack, and the best flavors of jolly ranchers fore sure!
Tish T.
Mount Airy, NC
Betty Crocker Fruit Roll-Ups, Jolly Rancher Flavors, 10 Count uploaded by Tish T.
Every since I was a kid I loved jolly ranchers so when I came across the [product:betty-crocker-fruit-roll-ups,-jolly-rancher-flavors,-10-count] I had to give them a try and I am so glad I did. These fruit roll ups are so delicious and very very addictive lol. The flavors are green apple and watermelon. It would be awesome if they had every flavor jolly ranchers have. They are not sour at all and they was made for kids and adults both to enjoy no doubt about it. If you love candy, are a fan of jolly ranchers, and you love the flavors watermelon and green apple then you need to run to the store and get you a box of these bad boys you won't be disappointed I promise.
Nadiyah B.
Philadelphia, PA
Betty Crocker Fruit Roll-Ups, Jolly Rancher Flavors, 10 Count uploaded by Nadiyah B.
This children street is not just for the kitties it's for my adult 420 friendly when I tell you it is good before and after a snack dinner dessert breakfast it doesn't matter when you decide to have one of these Fruit Roll-Up it's just amazing the green tastes perfectly green apple in the Watermelons Jesus chooses so magnificent so ready for me to buy another box that's how good it is
Onjaquii H.
Corp Christi, TX
Things taste really delicious I love the flavor of them and it’s good because it’s sweet and it’s something that kids will like
Christina G.
La Porte, TX
Betty Crocker Fruit Roll-Ups, Jolly Rancher Flavors, 10 Count uploaded by Christina G.
I saw these at my Kroger store and put them in my basket and bought them I like them. Love the taste of them. They taste just like a jolly rancher that's a good thing, That means they don't taste nasty.
Patty H.
Greensboro, NC
Taste just like a jolly rancher. Sweet taste. Sold out in store. Jolly rancher flavors apple and watermelon.
Danielle B.
Lexington, SC
Betty Crocker Fruit Roll-Ups, Jolly Rancher Flavors, 10 Count uploaded by Danielle B.
These are so tasty and taste just like a Jolly Rancher candy! The little tongue tattoos are cute and fun for kids. My child loved them! You get both flavors, green apple & watermelon.
Laura M.
Calgary, AB
Betty Crocker Fruit Roll-Ups, Jolly Rancher Flavors, 10 Count uploaded by Laura M.
These are really fun. I went out and bought a bunch of different boxes and didn’t realize these had the tongue tattoos. These aren’t just for kids! They are delicious too!

Looking for your answer?