BY FRUIT GUSHERS #56 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Betty Crocker® Fruit Punch Fruit Gushers® Fruit Flavored Snacks.
Help give a laptop and you could win one, too!
No purchase necessary.
Mood Morphers™.
Naturally flavored.
The tongue tells it all!
6 pouches.
Good source of vitamin C.
Natural flavors.
Made with real fruit.
6 - 0.9 oz (25.5g) pouches. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Dayna F.
Wellness Guru Expert
A family favorite in our household, we sometimes have to hide them from our kids so we can just have a snack. Yum! Chewy/fruity deliciousness. Wish there were more in the packages. Great treat when you need something sweet
C M.
Brooklyn, NY
I always loved gushers. The blue ones were always my favorite. However i just had them and they arent like what i temember. Amd they are kinda expensive unless you buy in bulk
Fransisco L.
Reno, NV
Recently fell in love with these gummies once again. They are the best thing when I want something sweet. The one thing I do not like is how little comes in the bag. It may also be because I want to eat 100 of these at the same time!
Meagan H.
Absolutely one of my favorite gummy snacks! I grew up on these as a kid, and will continue buying them! The chewy outside protects a burst of sweet liquid on the inside. So delicious!
Alicia S.
Martinsburg, WV
I hate these things...not true hate, but I hate them because they are so tasty, literally it's rare that a box of these makes it home from the store. So good.
Sarah A.
I loved eating these as a kid! They are so much fun to eat. If I ever get my hands on some, I could eat the whole box!
alyssa g.
Ridley Park, PA
I love fruit punch fruit gushers...so yummy!! They are good for a snack in a child's lunch!
Latoya G.
Jacksonville , NC
I really liked that these were really sweet And flavorful. A really nice afternoon snack.
Emily B.
Idk how these have anything to do with wellness..................but.................I LOVE THESE! haha
Ashley P.
Cabot, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
These are the only gummy candy/snack I'll eat. I've always loved gushers. They taste delicious. Great for school lunches or just a sweet snack!