Betty Crocker® Fruit Gushers™ Tropical Spooky Fruit™ Fruit Flavored Snacks 26-0.44 oz. Pouches

BY FRUIT GUSHERS #87 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Play with your food with Betty Crocker Fruit Flavored Snacks. Great for classroom holiday parties! Visit www.bettycrocker.com for more fun ideas, and follow on Facebook and Pinterest! see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "It's just that I kind of get tired of the taste so I just eat like one bag." in 1 review
Valeria S.
Goose Creek, SC
These mouth filling gushers are spectacular amazing to share with kids on Halloween and are an affordable price can be found in Walmart k mart or any local stores near you hurry before they are all gone
Sydney K.
mccomb OH
I love gushers!!!!!!!! Especially Halloween gushes. Great for kids and adults! Fantastic treats for trick or treat!!!!
Taylar F.
Best stuff ever! I would so buy agai! Never disappointed taste amazing too! Gotta buy it's a must have!
Kristal J.
Raleigh, NC
Same ol' good gushers to bring back some childhood lunchbox memories spooky style! Inexpensive snack when you have a sweet tooth or need a blood sugar burst! I like the tropical flavors... Now only if I could keep my boyfriend from stealing them!
diana c.
San Diego, CA
It's a good snack. It's just that I kind of get tired of the taste so I just eat like one bag. But pretty tasty.
Joanne L.
Ross
I love fruit gushes, I try to pick them up for when we travel, it makes a fun tray for our little one.
Joi B.
Yummmmmy!!! They taste great and I love me some good ol gushers!!! They are great for a snack and your kids will love them.