Betty Crocker Fruit Gushers Assorted Fruit Flavored Snacks uploaded by Veronica N.Betty Crocker Fruit Gushers Assorted Fruit Flavored Snacks uploaded by Lisa A.

BY FRUIT GUSHERS #33 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Betty Crocker® Fruit Gushers® Fruit Flavored Snacks Variety Pack.
Strawberry splash naturally flavored.
Watermelon blast naturally flavored.
Tropical flavors naturally flavored.
Good source of Vitamin C.
Natural flavors.
Made real fruit*.
6 pouches.
6-0.9 oz (25.5g) pouches. see more...

• What other flavors do these come in? I'm addicted!1 Answers
  • Will these get stuck to my teeth?4 Answers
Betty Crocker Fruit Gushers Assorted Fruit Flavored Snacks
  • "Love gushers, a really good juicey snack on the go for kids and a treat for them as well as for the adult!" in 1 review
  • "I buy the large variety pack of these and they work great as a quick snack as he heads out the door." in 1 review
Anabel G.
fresno,ca
I absolutely love these. They may not be the healthiest thing but it great as a little snack with your lunch. The taste definitely doesn’t disappoint and they’re very affordable and could get them in any grocery store.
Iva B.
Cullman, AL
Some great snacks to eat on the go! My personal favorite is the strawberry flavor. They are delicious and satisfy with every bite. I am a repeat consumer. I love these so much! They are great the way they are.
Megan C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love gushers. The taste is so yummy, my favorite would have to be the strawberry. I wish with how expensive it is that the packs would be bigger honestly. I always eat 2 packs lol, I just can't help myself. I definitely recommend these for a snack.
Joe B.
I would give it a 10 star if I could. I don't have a sweet tooth, I prefer salty (chips, cheese...) But man, fruit gushers are literally my favorite. I ALWAYS have a box in my office at work when I am craving something sweet. I buy like 5 boxes a week easily. They're one of the only candy I like. I ate an entire box the other night watching my favorite TV series. I'm 22 and still eat these ALLL THE TIME.
Erin H.
Acton, ON
These are so good I would eat these everyday if I could. Had these when I was younger and I've always loved them.
Rose🌚 K.
Crosby, TX
I love these ! I mean who doesn't honestly. they taste so amazing and will always remind me of my childhood. overtime I had these in my lunchbox I felt like the luckiest little kid. you just get so much flavor and the gushy stuff inside of the gummy taste so good
Heidi P.
Barboursville, WV
My kids love love love fruit roll ups and gushers!! As well as i do lol! definitely a good after meal snack
Grace V.
Lexington
Wellness Guru Expert
FAVVVVV!!! I miss getting these in my bag for snack! So yummy! I love the fruity burst of gooeyness! My younger children love them even more then I did.. Foodcity is the place to buy the big boxes ❤️ I could eat a whole huge box by myself.. Def worth the buy!!
Heather H.
Richland , WA
Tropical punch is my favorite. Wish there was more in a package, I could eat the whole box!! Great to pack in with lunches.
Amanda V.
Columbus, OH
Gushers are so flavorful and always pack more in their liquid center! These are incredibly sweet and can sometimes be a bit chewy or get stuck together. A single pack of Gushers holds a good serving size though and were always a staple in my lunchbox.
sarah a.
Will these get stuck to my teeth?
Lisa A.
What other flavors do these come in? I'm addicted!