Betty Crocker Fruit Gushers Assorted Fruit Flavored Snacks uploaded by Lisa A.Betty Crocker Fruit Gushers Assorted Fruit Flavored Snacks uploaded by veronica n.
2 colors available

BY FRUIT GUSHERS #38 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Betty Crocker® Fruit Gushers® Fruit Flavored Snacks Variety Pack.
Strawberry splash naturally flavored.
Watermelon blast naturally flavored.
Tropical flavors naturally flavored.
Good source of Vitamin C.
Natural flavors.
Made real fruit*.
6 pouches.
6-0.9 oz (25.5g) pouches. see more...

• What other flavors do these come in? I'm addicted!1 Answers
  • Will these get stuck to my teeth?4 Answers
Betty Crocker Fruit Gushers Assorted Fruit Flavored Snacks
  • "Love gushers, a really good juicey snack on the go for kids and a treat for them as well as for the adult!" in 1 review
  • "I buy the large variety pack of these and they work great as a quick snack as he heads out the door." in 1 review
Rose🌚 K.
Rose🌚 K.
Crosby
I love these ! I mean who doesn't honestly. they taste so amazing and will always remind me of my childhood. overtime I had these in my lunchbox I felt like the luckiest little kid. you just get so much flavor and the gushy stuff inside of the gummy taste so good
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Barboursville
My kids love love love fruit roll ups and gushers!! As well as i do lol! definitely a good after meal snack
Grace V.
Grace V.
Lexington
Wellness Guru Expert
FAVVVVV!!! I miss getting these in my bag for snack! So yummy! I love the fruity burst of gooeyness! My younger children love them even more then I did.. Foodcity is the place to buy the big boxes ❤️ I could eat a whole huge box by myself.. Def worth the buy!!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Richland , WA
Tropical punch is my favorite. Wish there was more in a package, I could eat the whole box!! Great to pack in with lunches.
Amanda v.
Amanda v.
Columbus, OH
Gushers are so flavorful and always pack more in their liquid center! These are incredibly sweet and can sometimes be a bit chewy or get stuck together. A single pack of Gushers holds a good serving size though and were always a staple in my lunchbox.
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
I love these! Everytime i buy them i have to buy 2 boxes 1 for my family and one for me. I prefer to squish one on my tounge before eating it i feel thats the best way. It leaves my mouth watering just thinking of how juicy and good they are. Its hard to resist eating more than just one bag.
Antwanette T.
Antwanette T.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love gushers always have and always will, might as well get the big boxes of you want to save more money. And there's 90 calories in each pack!
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Cyrus, MN
Gushers are my favorite lunch snack! I have these all the time in my lunchbox all the time! They are fruity and chewy and the "gush" inside is my favorite!
Skylar G.
Skylar G.
Hinton, WV
Loved these since I was a little kid! Could eat these all day! Soooo good and sweet!!
Jazmyne M.
Jazmyne M.
Bethel Hts, AR
Used to eat these all the time when I was younger, still do actually!!😝Super easy to chew and has an explosion and yummy filling on the inside. I pretty much go through a whole box at once! Would so recommend trying these if you haven't.
sarah a.
sarah a.
Will these get stuck to my teeth?
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
What other flavors do these come in? I'm addicted!