Betty Crocker Fruit Gushers Assorted Fruit Flavored Snacks uploaded by Veronica N.Betty Crocker Fruit Gushers Assorted Fruit Flavored Snacks uploaded by Lisa A.

BY FRUIT GUSHERS #33 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Betty Crocker® Fruit Gushers® Fruit Flavored Snacks Variety Pack.
Strawberry splash naturally flavored.
Watermelon blast naturally flavored.
Tropical flavors naturally flavored.
Good source of Vitamin C.
Natural flavors.
Made real fruit*.
6 pouches.
6-0.9 oz (25.5g) pouches. see more...

• What other flavors do these come in? I'm addicted!1 Answers
  • Will these get stuck to my teeth?4 Answers
Betty Crocker Fruit Gushers Assorted Fruit Flavored Snacks
  • "Love gushers, a really good juicey snack on the go for kids and a treat for them as well as for the adult!" in 1 review
  • "I buy the large variety pack of these and they work great as a quick snack as he heads out the door." in 1 review
Savannah G.
Saint Louis, MO
So delicious!!! Amazing flavor and they are so unbelievably juicy!!!! 😋😋 It is very affordable! You can get them at any Walmart for $4.14!! The flavor is definitely there and they are a crowd favorite!! Love it great product!
Jessica H.
Bastrop, Tx
Love to pack these bad boys wherever I go. They fit so well in a beach bag and don't melt or get super gross like chocolate. Just the right amount of juicy gooiness. Always fighting over strawberry in my house.
Stephanie B.
Wichita, KS
Yummy! I love gushers I just wish there was more in a little packet. Make great snacks in lunches for kids or after school snack!
Lexus F.
Merced , CA
They are a good snack to give the kids instead of ice cream of cookies. They have fun with these
Lisa A.
These are SO good! I am an adult and I am addicted to them! I could eat them all day long!
Kevin F.
CINCINNATI, OH
Who doesn't love to be transported back to being a kid and eat gushers? They are so good.
Skylar G.
Hinton, WV
Loved these since I was a little kid! Could eat these all day! Soooo good and sweet!!
Rose🌚 K.
Crosby, TX
I love these ! I mean who doesn't honestly. they taste so amazing and will always remind me of my childhood. overtime I had these in my lunchbox I felt like the luckiest little kid. you just get so much flavor and the gushy stuff inside of the gummy taste so good
Megan C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love gushers. The taste is so yummy, my favorite would have to be the strawberry. I wish with how expensive it is that the packs would be bigger honestly. I always eat 2 packs lol, I just can't help myself. I definitely recommend these for a snack.
Anabel G.
fresno,ca
I absolutely love these. They may not be the healthiest thing but it great as a little snack with your lunch. The taste definitely doesn’t disappoint and they’re very affordable and could get them in any grocery store.
sarah a.
Will these get stuck to my teeth?
Lisa A.
What other flavors do these come in? I'm addicted!