Betty Crocker Fruit Gushers Assorted Fruit Flavored Snacks uploaded by Veronica N.Betty Crocker Fruit Gushers Assorted Fruit Flavored Snacks uploaded by Lisa A.

BY FRUIT GUSHERS #33 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Betty Crocker® Fruit Gushers® Fruit Flavored Snacks Variety Pack.
Strawberry splash naturally flavored.
Watermelon blast naturally flavored.
Tropical flavors naturally flavored.
Good source of Vitamin C.
Natural flavors.
Made real fruit*.
6 pouches.
6-0.9 oz (25.5g) pouches. see more...

• What other flavors do these come in? I'm addicted!1 Answers
  • Will these get stuck to my teeth?4 Answers
Betty Crocker Fruit Gushers Assorted Fruit Flavored Snacks
  • "Love gushers, a really good juicey snack on the go for kids and a treat for them as well as for the adult!" in 1 review
  • "I buy the large variety pack of these and they work great as a quick snack as he heads out the door." in 1 review
Abbey P.
Niles, OH
Gushers are so much fun to eat and they are great for kids lunches. They have a great variety of taste and they hit that's fruity sweet spot.
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
I've always bought these snacks and still do. Its sweet and the filling is delicious. They need to fill the bag a little bit more.
alex b.
My kids love this snack! Especially when I give it to them as a surprise, their school also loves it for the box tops!
Rosemaria S.
I love these because they taste amazing and are easy to grab a pack and stick it in your purse and they are really inexpensive.
Kirstin H.
I love gushers! Especially the watermelon ones. One of my complaints is you don't get enough in each pack. They are too yummy!
Jenna K.
Wellness Guru Expert
I used to eat these as kid. They were delicious. But after a while, the "bursting" flavors got old and tired. And thy were super sticky.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
My childhood favorite snack, and still my favorite to this day! I love gushers and there is no other snack that can compare!
Saori C.
Princeton, NJ
Who doesn't like gushers?? They are such a fun candy! And they taste so amazing! I don't mind how sticky they are
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
These are so cool for little kids. The commercial makes them seem a lot better. They're good but not what I expected.
Sofia S.
sarah a.
Will these get stuck to my teeth?
Lisa A.
What other flavors do these come in? I'm addicted!