Betty Crocker Fruit Gushers Assorted Fruit Flavored Snacks uploaded by Lisa A.Betty Crocker Fruit Gushers Assorted Fruit Flavored Snacks uploaded by veronica n.
2 colors available

BY FRUIT GUSHERS #38 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Betty Crocker® Fruit Gushers® Fruit Flavored Snacks Variety Pack.
Strawberry splash naturally flavored.
Watermelon blast naturally flavored.
Tropical flavors naturally flavored.
Good source of Vitamin C.
Natural flavors.
Made real fruit*.
6 pouches.
6-0.9 oz (25.5g) pouches. see more...

• What other flavors do these come in? I'm addicted!1 Answers
  • Will these get stuck to my teeth?4 Answers
Betty Crocker Fruit Gushers Assorted Fruit Flavored Snacks
  • "Love gushers, a really good juicey snack on the go for kids and a treat for them as well as for the adult!" in 1 review
  • "I buy the large variety pack of these and they work great as a quick snack as he heads out the door." in 1 review
Tammy A.
Tammy A.
This is my new favorite candy snack. my son and I both love them. glad they come in little packets or we would eat the whole box!
Heather L.
Heather L.
Quartz Hill, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Yummy fruit snacks! I have been a fan since they first came out and my kids are also fans of them.
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Bolivar, NY
Who doesn't love an unhealthy snack?? These hit the sweet spot every time for a grown adult or child.
sarah s.
sarah s.
Davisburg, MI
Eating these remind me of childhood and the fact that they still taste the same now that they did then is great
Mayrelin S.
Mayrelin S.
This is one of my kids favorite trick or treat.!! 👻👻 there very juicy, easy to grab and basically melts in your mouth. I love it. You can get them in any grocery store but I love when I get them at my commissary. Only $2.35?. You can't beat that price ..
Sofia S.
Sofia S.
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
I used to eat these as kid. They were delicious. But after a while, the "bursting" flavors got old and tired. And thy were super sticky.
Edna T.
Edna T.
Booneville, KY
I have always loved these and so does my stepson. I buy the large variety pack of these and they work great as a quick snack as he heads out the door.
Saori C.
Saori C.
Princeton, NJ
Who doesn't like gushers?? They are such a fun candy! And they taste so amazing! I don't mind how sticky they are
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Coventry, CT
I used to love getting these as a kid. I buy them once in a while now for my kids and they love them (so does my husband) so they go pretty quick in our house!
sarah a.
sarah a.
Will these get stuck to my teeth?
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
What other flavors do these come in? I'm addicted!