Betty Crocker Fruit Gushers Assorted Fruit Flavored Snacks uploaded by Lisa A.Betty Crocker Fruit Gushers Assorted Fruit Flavored Snacks uploaded by veronica n.
2 colors available

BY FRUIT GUSHERS #38 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Betty Crocker® Fruit Gushers® Fruit Flavored Snacks Variety Pack.
Strawberry splash naturally flavored.
Watermelon blast naturally flavored.
Tropical flavors naturally flavored.
Good source of Vitamin C.
Natural flavors.
Made real fruit*.
6 pouches.
6-0.9 oz (25.5g) pouches. see more...

• What other flavors do these come in? I'm addicted!1 Answers
  • Will these get stuck to my teeth?4 Answers
Betty Crocker Fruit Gushers Assorted Fruit Flavored Snacks
  • "Love gushers, a really good juicey snack on the go for kids and a treat for them as well as for the adult!" in 1 review
  • "I buy the large variety pack of these and they work great as a quick snack as he heads out the door." in 1 review
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Saint Louis, MO
So delicious!!! Amazing flavor and they are so unbelievably juicy!!!! 😋😋 It is very affordable! You can get them at any Walmart for $4.14!! The flavor is definitely there and they are a crowd favorite!! Love it great product!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bastrop, Tx
Love to pack these bad boys wherever I go. They fit so well in a beach bag and don't melt or get super gross like chocolate. Just the right amount of juicy gooiness. Always fighting over strawberry in my house.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Lodi, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
My kids love these, I hate them. No real nutritional value, just empty calories on the go and the yucky gummy texture gets stuck on your teeth. Grab an apple instead!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Wichita, KS
Yummy! I love gushers I just wish there was more in a little packet. Make great snacks in lunches for kids or after school snack!
alex b.
alex b.
My kids love this snack! Especially when I give it to them as a surprise, their school also loves it for the box tops!
Lexus F.
Lexus F.
Merced , CA
They are a good snack to give the kids instead of ice cream of cookies. They have fun with these
Lisa A.
These are SO good! I am an adult and I am addicted to them! I could eat them all day long!
Kevin F.
Kevin F.
Cincinnati, OH
Who doesn't love to be transported back to being a kid and eat gushers? They are so good.
Skylar G.
Skylar G.
Hinton, WV
Loved these since I was a little kid! Could eat these all day! Soooo good and sweet!!
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
I love these! Everytime i buy them i have to buy 2 boxes 1 for my family and one for me. I prefer to squish one on my tounge before eating it i feel thats the best way. It leaves my mouth watering just thinking of how juicy and good they are. Its hard to resist eating more than just one bag.
sarah a.
sarah a.
Will these get stuck to my teeth?
Lisa A.
What other flavors do these come in? I'm addicted!