Betty Crocker Fruit Gushers Assorted Fruit Flavored Snacks uploaded by Lisa A.Betty Crocker Fruit Gushers Assorted Fruit Flavored Snacks uploaded by veronica n.
2 colors available

BY FRUIT GUSHERS #23 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Betty Crocker® Fruit Gushers® Fruit Flavored Snacks Variety Pack.
Strawberry splash naturally flavored.
Watermelon blast naturally flavored.
Tropical flavors naturally flavored.
Good source of Vitamin C.
Natural flavors.
Made real fruit*.
6 pouches.
6-0.9 oz (25.5g) pouches. see more...

• What other flavors do these come in? I'm addicted!1 Answers
  • Will these get stuck to my teeth?3 Answers
Betty Crocker Fruit Gushers Assorted Fruit Flavored Snacks
  • "Love gushers, a really good juicey snack on the go for kids and a treat for them as well as for the adult!" in 1 review
  • "I buy the large variety pack of these and they work great as a quick snack as he heads out the door." in 1 review
Sky R.
Sky R.
Murrieta , CA
I've loved these snacks since I can remember I would beg my mom as a kid in the grocery store to get me these. it used to be my favorite part of lunch. but I don't feel like there was ever enough in the package and they're kind of expensive for how many packages you get. but I love them and still haven't let the price stop me.
Thais G.
Thais G.
Woodside, NY
OMG. What can I not say about these. They are loads of fun. It's like a gummy bear with a splash of fruit once they are bit into. I enjoy this with fruit roll ups. I get the fruit roll ups and I line up gushers and roll them up like a burrito and eat it in bites like so. Delicious ! You have to try it
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Gushers has good flavor, but there's many cons. The inside is very sticky, which tends to get all over inside the package. This causes kids to make a mess while eating them. The actually gummy part itself is very chewy. I don't like these.
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Saint Louis, MO
So delicious!!! Amazing flavor and they are so unbelievably juicy!!!! 😋😋 It is very affordable! You can get them at any Walmart for $4.14!! The flavor is definitely there and they are a crowd favorite!! Love it great product!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bastrop, Tx
Love to pack these bad boys wherever I go. They fit so well in a beach bag and don't melt or get super gross like chocolate. Just the right amount of juicy gooiness. Always fighting over strawberry in my house.
Apryl C.
Apryl C.
Gushers are a great snack for kids to take to school or to have in their lunches. I know these were one of my aborted growing up! Just like gummy snacks but with a delicious bit of fruity juice in the middle!
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
Yum I love gushers. Fruit snacks are amazing but the fact these have this juicy filling is amazing! I have even out them in a fruit roll up and rolled it up and yum so good.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Lodi, CA
My kids love these, I hate them. No real nutritional value, just empty calories on the go and the yucky gummy texture gets stuck on your teeth. Grab an apple instead!
Kathleen E.
Kathleen E.
Wellness Guru Expert
These are my favorite gummy snack. Just wish there were more gummies in each pouch. Still delicious none the less, but I could eat an entire box in one sitting :-P
Laura K.
Laura K.
Southampton, PA
I have always loved gushers! They'll never get old. I haven't had them in forever but I need to! Horrible for your teeth so gotta make sure you brush
sarah a.
sarah a.
Will these get stuck to my teeth?
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
What other flavors do these come in? I'm addicted!