Betty Crocker Fruit Gushers Assorted Fruit Flavored Snacks uploaded by Veronica N.Betty Crocker Fruit Gushers Assorted Fruit Flavored Snacks uploaded by Lisa A.

BY FRUIT GUSHERS #86 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Betty Crocker® Fruit Gushers® Fruit Flavored Snacks Variety Pack.
Strawberry splash naturally flavored.
Watermelon blast naturally flavored.
Tropical flavors naturally flavored.
Good source of Vitamin C.
Natural flavors.
Made real fruit*.
6 pouches.
6-0.9 oz (25.5g) pouches. see more...

• What other flavors do these come in? I'm addicted!1 Answers
  • Will these get stuck to my teeth?4 Answers
Betty Crocker Fruit Gushers Assorted Fruit Flavored Snacks
  • "Love gushers, a really good juicey snack on the go for kids and a treat for them as well as for the adult!" in 1 review
  • "I buy the large variety pack of these and they work great as a quick snack as he heads out the door." in 1 review
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Foodie Expert
So yummy. I remember when these first came out in strawberry- ages ago 😂 now I use them to bribe my son to clean his room (10 toys a gusher 😁). Love them. Love the variety of tropical punch. They don't last long around me.
Megan C.
Foodie Expert
I love gushers. The taste is so yummy, my favorite would have to be the strawberry. I wish with how expensive it is that the packs would be bigger honestly. I always eat 2 packs lol, I just can't help myself. I definitely recommend these for a snack.
Anabel G.
fresno,ca
I absolutely love these. They may not be the healthiest thing but it great as a little snack with your lunch. The taste definitely doesn’t disappoint and they’re very affordable and could get them in any grocery store.
Iva B.
Cullman, AL
Some great snacks to eat on the go! My personal favorite is the strawberry flavor. They are delicious and satisfy with every bite. I am a repeat consumer. I love these so much! They are great the way they are.
Des S.
Review for: Fruit Pouches
I used to love Gushers! I loved when they would stick together and make a super gusher! It literally was an explosion of flavor and these were very affordable. However, nowadays they are too chewy and don't burst so much as ooze the flavor. Recommended for purposes of nostalgia
Nichole K.
Review for: Fruit Pouches
I love these! Everytime i buy them i have to buy 2 boxes 1 for my family and one for me. I prefer to squish one on my tounge before eating it i feel thats the best way. It leaves my mouth watering just thinking of how juicy and good they are. Its hard to resist eating more than just one bag.
Rose🌚 K.
Crosby, TX
I love these ! I mean who doesn't honestly. they taste so amazing and will always remind me of my childhood. overtime I had these in my lunchbox I felt like the luckiest little kid. you just get so much flavor and the gushy stuff inside of the gummy taste so good
Jazmyne M.
Bethel Hts, AR
Review for: Fruit Pouches
Used to eat these all the time when I was younger, still do actually!!😝Super easy to chew and has an explosion and yummy filling on the inside. I pretty much go through a whole box at once! Would so recommend trying these if you haven't.
Grace V.
Lexington
Review for: Gushers Fruit Pouches, 0.9 Oz, Box Of 28
FAVVVVV!!! I miss getting these in my bag for snack! So yummy! I love the fruity burst of gooeyness! My younger children love them even more then I did.. Foodcity is the place to buy the big boxes ❤️ I could eat a whole huge box by myself.. Def worth the buy!!
Amanda V.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Fruit Pouches
Gushers are so flavorful and always pack more in their liquid center! These are incredibly sweet and can sometimes be a bit chewy or get stuck together. A single pack of Gushers holds a good serving size though and were always a staple in my lunchbox.
sarah a.
Will these get stuck to my teeth?
Lisa A.
What other flavors do these come in? I'm addicted!