Betty Crocker Double Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix, 17.5 oz

Betty Crocker Double Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix helps you make delicious fresh out of the oven cookies that everyone will love. It goes from bowl to oven in minutes for that home baked cookie experience.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Betty Crocker Double Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix, 17.5 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Being a college student that loves to bake this product is great!” in 1 review
Darguina
These cookies are quick and easy, and can easily be made dairy-free and vegan. Using a vegan egg substitute, you can even refrigerate the dough and eat it as you please. Which is perfect for me! While the texture is slightly gritty, but no more so than you might expect from other gluten-free products. The cost is average for gluten-free products, and well-worth it.
Innisfil, ON
Very easy recipe to follow, and perfect cookies every time! They taste just like you mixed all the ingredients yourself, and the chocolate chunks are just the right amount. I really enjoyed making and eating these! I would highly recommend!
Whitby, ON
Since em in love with chocolates n icecreams i lobe to make cookies too for my lil one!i bought this to give it a try n em in love with it,easily blendable n tastes amazing too. Would highly recommend to a chocolate lober!
This cookie mix is good, but I wouldn't say that itis otherworldly. The chocolate flavor is strong, it has big chocolate chunks but the texture is just normal. I would like them if they were a bit chewier.
maple ridge, BC
I love betty crocker mixes! Especially their cookie mix, they make such soft chewy cookies, it is complete heaven! It is well priced and makes 12-24 cookies depending how big you want them. Definitely a crowd favorite.
I do not change bc cookie mixes for anything in the world. This sparks of chocolates is one of my favorites and that of double chocolates, the price is cheap and the flavor of the cookies is incredible. The best thing is that you do not have to use many ingredients and it is very easy for children to follow the packaging instructions
Winnipeg, MB
I love the simplicity of this product! Perfect cookies everytime. Just add water! My 5 year old loves to helk and these packs are perfect for her! Plus she loves the taste as well. They are a good price and very tasty. I will forsure be buying our family more in the future.
MIAMI, FL
Betty Crocker in my book remains the gold standard for making cookie in a hurry. The recipe is easy to understand and follow. There is no way I could improve on perfection. My daughter loves her cookies especially the double chocolate.
I made this when I had guests over and they were a best seller! The cookies are really tasty with just the right amount of sweetness. Plus it's so easy to bake, practically goof-proof!
Edmonton, AB
I cannot bake but this Betty Crocker Cookie Mix makes me a capable baker! So easy to use the ingredients & follow the directions i can actually make delicious cookies! They are so warm & gooey and chewy!