BY BETTY CROCKER

Betty Crocker® Red Decorating Gel. see more...

Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Foodie Expert
No need to go to pay someone to do it for you. edible to eat! You can type the name of anyone out really good and of itself.
Lendzi G.
Morristown, TN
Foodie Expert
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Mini M.
Foodie Expert
These are great in a pinch, but as someone who makes their own frosting and uses real piping bags, I hate working with the tubes. They're difficult to control and, if you make your own frosting normally, wasteful because they go bad before I use up the rest of the tube.
Taylor W.
I bake ALL the cakes for family birthdays and events (a little side hobby I guess) and I love this product wish it had more colors but it works awesome! I love these things. Also can cut the end to mix food coloring to make another color! Then use
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Foodie Expert
Betty Crocker has the best decorating products. I do agree with that. But I bought her branded frosting and truly regretted it. The strawberry one tastes like cream cheese that you put on bagels. I'm not so happy.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Foodie Expert
I like this brand of frosting/gel. The tube makes it easy to write on cakes or giant cookies. The Red is a good color. it shows up well and isn't runny. However, like with most red frostings, it can stain.
denise f.
Louisville, KY
Great for writing names . I'll buy this all the time. And The red is a great color the shows well. This is a must buy product if you love decorating your own cookies and cakes! :))
Cassandra D.
My husband used this to write on my birthday cake and it went on nice and easy and it was easy to use! Some of them don't come out smooth and it mushes the letters but not this one
Kimberly M.
Union City, NJ
You can spell anyone's name out really good and by yourself. No need to go pay someone to do it for you. edible to eat!
Diane L.
Amherst, OH
Easy to use to write on cake or use as accent. Vibrant colors and tastes good!
Kimberly M.