BY BETTY CROCKER

Betty Crocker* Blue Decorating Icing.

Use with Betty Crocker® decorating tips. see more...

• I've never had any problem with this product, but does anyone hav...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jennifer S.
Hixson, TN
My daughter loves getting this icing in every color to decorate her cookies etc. I have no complaints.
Shelly P.
Just used this icing to decorate a birthday cake. The tube was easy to squeeze and made it easy to write the words on the cake.
Nicole M.
Glendale, CA
Super easy to use! I always end up using these because of the no mess no fuss aspect. I wish there were maybe different flavors? Will keep buying them!
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
I like using these colors for decorating Christmas cookies. It makes me feel like a real decorator. easy to use with the different tips!
Katie I.
Slidell, LA
These are great if you aren't great a decorating sweet treats, there is no mess only problem is there is not much
Mary T.
Nottingham, MD
I've never had any problem with this product, but does anyone have a secret for keeping this icing from going stale? I'd love to keep it fresh to use for my other baking projects in the future.