BY BETTY CROCKER

Betty Crocker® Orange Decorating Gel. see more...

• Does it work any good? Do any of you recommend it? 2 Answers
Kathy K.
I have a few friends that like certain cakes made with cake mix as these where used when we were growing up. These gels are so easy to use on top of the cake to mark out the occasion , i.e. happy birthday, that aI would definitely recommend them
Lendzi G.
Morristown, TN
Foodie Expert
Great products for sure !
Influenster
veronica m.
Foodie Expert
I used this since i am not an expert person in decorating cakes. my daughter loves cakes so i need to use this
Ashton W.
Foodie Expert
These gels are great for decoration but not so much for eating. They have a really bad artificial taste to them
amanda b.
Fayetteville, NC
Gel is fun and easy for the kids to play with. I do not like using it on cakes I am making though. Good for sugar cookies and ice cream cake.
Kim Loren B.
Bremerton, WA
Foodie Expert
I didn't use the orange but I have used about three or four other colors. We use this for decorating cookies for Christmas and also for birthday cakes. It is really easy to use and I like the bright colors, they do have a wide variety of colors!
Diana R.
Foodie Expert
Does it work any good? Do any of you recommend it?