BY BETTY CROCKER

Betty Crocker® Red, White & Blue Decorating Decors. see more...

Betty Crocker Decorating Decors Red, White & Blue
  • "They look really good we bought these to make cupcakes and they didn't taste so good as I thought they would" in 1 review
  • "They taste great and I especially are in love with their icing colors, there so vibrant!" in 1 review
Amal T.
Amal T.
Toledo, OH
Foodie Expert
These sprinkles are good. The colors are great and they're good for decorating. They also taste good. I would recommend them.
Wydaija B.
Wydaija B.
I love sprinkles 😍 most of them go in my mouth instead of on cakes and cupcakes though
Christina F.
Christina F.
Milwaukee, WI
Good for any occasion... 4th of July or just a suprise Birthday. Sprinkles on Ice Cream and anything else kids love!
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
san juan, TX
I love these sprinkles! they are always so fun to decorate with and don't have that plasticy taste that some sprinkles do!
Monica P.
Monica P.
Albuquerque, NM
Perfect for Memorial Day Cupcakes! Very festive decorations. They were not waxy and had a good flavor.
Ellen W.
Ellen W.
Foodie Expert
I use Betty Crocker sprinkles for many of my baking decorations. They look adorable and, for sprinkles, they taste pretty good. This particular color combo is great for 4th of July!
Jacqui O.
Jacqui O.
Anthony , TX
Foodie Expert
Always have these in my pantry. Love the colors great for certain holidays. I love the other colors as well
Cassie W.
Cassie W.
Foodie Expert
These are awesome for any 4th of July treat. Perfect representation in a tiny sugar sprinkle form
Emily J.
Emily J.
I prefer these sprinkles over the little sugar dot ones. These are great on cookies and cupcakes but I LOVE them on ice cream. The red white and blue ones are so patriotic
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Brooklyn, NY
With the 4 th of July coming up, these red, white and blue sprinkles are great. Wether your making a cake or cupcakes use these and it becomes so much better.