BY BETTY CROCKER

Betty Crocker® Orange Decorating Cookie Icing.
Stack cookies faster!*
Ready-to-use.
No heating required.
Decorate in minutes.
Decorates 12 2-inch cookies. see more...

mable h.
Farmville, NC
I gave this three stars just because the icing is a little too sweet, and the color is more for like a kids cake or party type stuff. Real bold bright colors. And they can be a little messy if you don't open the pack the right way.
Lorah M.
TOO SWEET, AND TOO THICK TO EASILY DECORATE COOKIES WITH. I BOUGHT IT AT WALMART, AND FOR THE PRICE IT WAS OK. LEFT A FILM IN OUR MOUTHS. DONT RECOMMEND
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
I use this icing when I don't all the ingredients in my kitchen to make my own. It's easy to squeeze out of the tube and use. It spreads nicely and tastes good
Mya M.
Canton, MI
Frosting cookies is very easy with this product. the container is highly durable and easy to use. it also comes in a variety of colors
Aubrey J.
I don't like the flavor or consistency. It's too thick to make decent decorations and is too neon for me. I like pastels. Also it's overpriced. But the convenience is nice when I'm short on time.
Ghelmyng R.
Homestead , FL
I love how easy this is to use and love the different shapes I can make. Taste good as well.
Abbey H.
This is the best icing for cookies! It hardens quickly and goes on smoothly. The orange color isn't my favorite, but it would be perfect for decorating pumpkin cookies.
Hope m.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Very good and easy to use.
Kelsey S.
This is so good! It's the perfect finish to decorate so many thing not only just cookies for example muffins.