BY BETTY CROCKER

Betty Crocker® Decadent Supreme™ Cake Mix Chocolate Molten Lava.
New!
Includes pouch of semi-sweet chocolate chunks! see more...

Shala H.
Shala H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Oh my God this is such a decadent delicious mouth watering treat I do need to warn you you need to have a bug glass of milk next round you when you eat this because it's sweet and i mean really really sweet!
samantha g.
samantha g.
Selden, NY
Foodie Expert
I don't even know what to say! These are literally the best things in the entire world. They're so moist and chocolatey and just delicious.
Victoria J.
Victoria J.
I love making and eating lava cakes. They are a chocolate cake filled with warm chocolate. It turns out perfectly just as if you followed a recipe I recommend eating lava cakes with some vanilla ice cream. And sifting some powdered sugar.
Robyn M.
Robyn M.
Super moist! Super delicious! Easy to make. Will impress whoever you make them for. They'll think it took a lot of skill and wanna know "how'd you do this?"
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Foodie Expert
I was iffy about trying this at first because I thought in this case it would not live up to my expectations ( or what the picture looked like), but it was excellent.
Carixa M.
Carixa M.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
I love these! they are simple and elegant and delicious. I sprinkle a little powdered sugar and garnish with a couple strawberries! The strawberries are so good when u dip them in the molten chocolate. Looks and tastes unbelievable.