BY BETTY CROCKER

Betty Crocker® Rainbow Chocolate Candy Cookie Mix.

Homemade cookies in 20 minutes!

Per 3 tbsp mix as packaged.

110 calories.

1g sat fat, 4% DV.

120mg sodium, 5% DV.

13g sugars.

See nutrition facts for "as prepared" information. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Amazing my daughter loves it we use it when we make ice cream bars." in 1 review
  • "They taste great as well can hardly tell they came out of a bag!" in 1 review
  • "I reviewed the chocolate chip cookies earlier, but these are also a staple in my house." in 1 review
  • "I generally make cookies from scratch, but we usually keep a pouch or two of Betty Crocker cookie mixes in the pantry for a quick cookie fix." in 1 review
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Foodie Expert
My kids love making cookies and Betty Crocker mixes make it so easy for them to make themselves and still taste good.  I love that you just add a few ingredients and you are ready to go.  This is great quality at a low price.  I purchase mine at Walmart or Dollar General.
Emily C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Foodie Expert
People often ask if these cookies are homemade when I bring them to events. Everyone is always shocked when I tell them its a pouch. Wicked simple to make (add egg and butter). Always rich with flavor and very light to bite into. Betty Crooker is the only brand I use, and I grew up in the town where Toll House was created!
ana o.
Foodie Expert
This cookie mix makes life very simple. A bowl, fork, spoons, cookie sheet and parchment paper, and the food items asked for on the package and you are on your way to enjoying homemade cookies that really taste like you made them from scratch. I have given them to guests,nobody knows they're from a mix and everybody wants the recipe - but it's my secret! I make them over and over again and they always come out the same - YUMMY! P.S. The cleanup is simple too.
LeAnn R.
Rockwell City, IA
I love this cookie mix! It's so incredibly easy to bake, and fast as well! Easily made on those weeknights when your kids say, I forgot to tell you I need 2 dozen cookies by tomorrow. Better than store bought, faster than homemade - the incredible middle!
Chey Chey D.
Charlotte, NC
I love these cookies so much! I would make more and more batches! I made them 2 days ago and they came out great! Everyone loved them especially my mom. They came straight out of the oven and they taste so much better when they're warm.
Julia G.
Rocky Mount, NC
Foodie Expert
These are great for Bakers who are just starting out and learning the basics of baked goodies. I love the colors and tastes awesome!!
angelica o.
Foodie Expert
Always get these cookies! easyyy to make , easy to read instructions 1 and absolutely delicious , I am a big a home cookie fan !
Tiffany H.
These are good but I wish there was more mix in the bag. I like to add my own chocolate chips because there are never enough.
Amanda P.
Sudbury, MA
I love cookies and this one's easy to use and easy to cook within twenty minutes! Its good for college students to use!
Cora B.
Lexington, NC
Very good and easy to fix. Even better with vanilla ice cream. . Yummm.. definitely worth the money spent.
Jordan D.
Williamstown, PA
What's your favorite kind
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these bake well?
LeAnn R.
Rockwell City, IA
My favorite kind is the peanut butter cookie!