BY BETTY CROCKER

Betty Crocker® Rainbow Chocolate Candy Cookie Mix.

Homemade cookies in 20 minutes!

Per 3 tbsp mix as packaged.

110 calories.

1g sat fat, 4% DV.

120mg sodium, 5% DV.

13g sugars.

See nutrition facts for "as prepared" information. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Amazing my daughter loves it we use it when we make ice cream bars." in 1 review
  • "They taste great as well can hardly tell they came out of a bag!" in 1 review
  • "I reviewed the chocolate chip cookies earlier, but these are also a staple in my house." in 1 review
  • "I generally make cookies from scratch, but we usually keep a pouch or two of Betty Crocker cookie mixes in the pantry for a quick cookie fix." in 1 review
Rockwell City, IA
I love this cookie mix! It's so incredibly easy to bake, and fast as well! Easily made on those weeknights when your kids say, I forgot to tell you I need 2 dozen cookies by tomorrow. Better than store bought, faster than homemade - the incredible middle!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
These are good but I wish there was more mix in the bag. I like to add my own chocolate chips because there are never enough.
ana o.
ana o.
Foodie Expert
This cookie mix makes life very simple. A bowl, fork, spoons, cookie sheet and parchment paper, and the food items asked for on the package and you are on your way to enjoying homemade cookies that really taste like you made them from scratch. I have given them to guests,nobody knows they're from a mix and everybody wants the recipe - but it's my secret! I make them over and over again and they always come out the same - YUMMY! P.S. The cleanup is simple too.
Erin J.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Foodie Expert
My kids love making cookies and Betty Crocker mixes make it so easy for them to make themselves and still taste good.  I love that you just add a few ingredients and you are ready to go.  This is great quality at a low price.  I purchase mine at Walmart or Dollar General.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Foodie Expert
People often ask if these cookies are homemade when I bring them to events. Everyone is always shocked when I tell them its a pouch. Wicked simple to make (add egg and butter). Always rich with flavor and very light to bite into. Betty Crooker is the only brand I use, and I grew up in the town where Toll House was created!
Julia G.
Julia G.
Manchester, CT
Foodie Expert
These are great for Bakers who are just starting out and learning the basics of baked goodies. I love the colors and tastes awesome!!
Mandy L.
Mandy L.
Hinesville
These were a huge hit this year at my husband's work Christmas party & they were quick to make.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Betty Crocker's cookie mixes are great for when you don't have the time to make them from scratch. They are quick and easy to make and taste very good
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Foodie Expert
These cookies were so good. They were fairly quick and easy to make. They tasted great almost like if they were completely homemade. I just wish they made more than what the pack does. I like bigger cookies so I don't end up getting too many from the pack. But they are great if you need something quick and easy to make for dessert.
Alisa C.
Alisa C.
Lebanon, OH
Amazing my daughter loves it we use it when we make ice cream bars. The amount of chocolate chips is great.
Jordan D.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these bake well?
Rockwell City, IA
My favorite kind is the peanut butter cookie!